Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for the newbie

Hey everyone!

I have been reading around the forum since I was 15 years old or so. Now, with almost 20 I decided to create an account and post on here and finally start working seriously towards my goal.
    Back then I used to try and do some exercises, nothing special. A couple stretches, but majorly jelqs. For the last months I have been thinking about getting into this seriously, and tried, for a month or so, to do some stretches and jelqs whenever I remembered or went to the bathroom (around 20/30 jelqs, and 30 second stretches to each direction: up, left, right, down and front). I think I got slightly thicker, going from around 5.1 inches EG to 5.3. (I am still sceptical and giving that increase to the way I measured and tightened the string or the tape around my unit. The length didn’t really change).

Now I need your advice and opinion.

I don’t have privacy at all, so I wanted to have a stealth approach. Warm ups with hot cloths or hot water mugs or even showers taking a long time are hard to do. And I really wanted to start building both length and girth.

Another problem is doing long workouts. I rarely have the opportunity to be closed in my room doing PE for 20 minutes or 30 minutes. I constantly get interrupted by people.
    I tried doing short sessions through out the day, like I said before, with no warm-ups at all. Do you think the way I was going that month was great? Or maybe doing a Sliced Newbie Routine, for instance? I want to hear your suggestions!

About current stats and goals:
    - I am at 6.3 inches BPEL (curved upwards penis, measured with straight ruler).
    - Around 5.3 EG (measured with a string and ruler or measuring tape. The measuring tape gives a slightly shorter measurement)
    (I don't know if this is helpful for establishing the routine I'm going to do, but I've seen that the Tunica is my limiting factor)

My goals would be around 7.5 inches or if even possible 8 inches length. (I would be happy with anything over 7 inches)
    Girth wise, I’m going for 5.5 and around. (Nothing that can cause major problems)

I’m really glad to be writing to you, I love this community and how you all connect with each other. Thank you very much for everything. And I hope you can help me with this journey

-SB
    Starting Stats:
    6.3'' BPEL x 5.3'' EG

do your routine early in the morning, no one is awake and you get it out of the way.

I’ve found a microwaveable rice pad works well for warm up.
    Tissue Growth Clues Theory
    My Log

Comment

It can be hard with ppl in your house to get everything done, if either get up early and try to get some done or late at night when ppl are sleeping. It’s important to put in a lot of time and make sure your getting the best out of your sessions. You might be able to alter a routine to fit your schedule but, most will take a while to complete. Best of luck to you!!
      Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
      8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
      8/2020 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
      8/2021 FL: 5.35” BPEL: 7.4” FG: 5.35” EG: 6.1”
      Current 2/2022 FL: 5.5” BPEL: 7.5” FG: 5.5” EG: 6.15”
      My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by usul View Post
        do your routine early in the morning, no one is awake and you get it out of the way.
        This Man Is OG This is a good time to do exercises
        BPFSL and BPEL determine if ur limit is a tunica or Smooth muscle ..
        Ur Goal Will determine what kind of exercises u will focus on ..
        So you should know ur Limit , ur Goals
        And then build a lite routine for ur self ...
        this will help
        Routine Creation
        :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
        We Dropping Bombs
        :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

Hey Steelbeam!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

i am married and had to do my exercises under stealth conditions. I usually did 15 to 20 minutes in the bathroom in the morning and again at night. I was also able to do exercises in bed at night while my wife was in the bathroom and next to her in bed after she went to sleep.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
          X