Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I start to see gains in about a week, is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I start to see gains in about a week, is this normal?

Actually, I'm unaware of methods like jp90, I just started to jelq by knowing the fundamental of how it works, later I found pegym, but I can see a lot materials cost me 2hr of reading, most of the material is worth reading. This lead me confused. I just lubricated with coconut oil and started jelq for 2-3sec with 50rep a day on 60-70% erection. I did on 22,24,25,27,28, of this month(didn't jelq today). I can see 1-2cm gain in flaccid length & erect length. my question is, can i continue my PE or should I need to follow other methods?

Some see EQ gains after one week, but measurable size gains in one week are rare.

If a particular regimen is working for you, keep doing it
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I saw a .5 inch girth gain in 2 weeks. Half of that was temporary EQ gain, which returns immediately after doing PE or prolonged edging.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I saw ZERO gains doing a beginner routine. Everyone is different and if you're seeing gains early on, that's awesome!
        Original/Current Stats:
        09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
        09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
        BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
          I saw a .5 inch girth gain in 2 weeks. Half of that was temporary EQ gain, which returns immediately after doing PE or prolonged edging.
          Thats my question to be clear, is it permanent or temporary gain I'm seeing? I'm not sure whether to enjoy my gains or to worry about the temporary gain(if so). can gains become temporary? if yes, how?

Comment

You're either probably experiencing EQ gains or just 'inflammatory' response. I too experienced the same thing in the first few weeks because:
            - I stopped masturbating (EQ up)
            - Doing the JP90 daily with 2 days off a week 'inflames' my penis

When I say inflammatory, I mean that it's nothing painful, just the same inflammation you would see in any muscles you work out. For example, after I do an arm day, my biceps are huge for the rest of the day (inflammation) then after 24 hours or so they return to normal size.
            Start: 01/2020 - BPEL - 6 1/2" EG - 5 7/8"
            Latest measurement: 05/2020 - BPEL - 6 7/8" EG - 6 1/8"

Comment

Originally posted by solidlength View Post
              You're either probably experiencing EQ gains or just 'inflammatory' response. I too experienced the same thing in the first few weeks because:
              - I stopped masturbating (EQ up)
              - Doing the JP90 daily with 2 days off a week 'inflames' my penis

When I say inflammatory, I mean that it's nothing painful, just the same inflammation you would see in any muscles you work out. For example, after I do an arm day, my biceps are huge for the rest of the day (inflammation) then after 24 hours or so they return to normal size.
              Yea, thats what the symptoms.
              I too stopped masturbating a month ago
              muscle inflammation is a good theory, maybe thats the thing! thanks

Comment

Working...
              X