Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a routine that doesn't require warming up or any devices , weird situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a routine that doesn't require warming up or any devices , weird situation

Hey, i have a weird situation i am studying away from home in a shared house with strangers , the bathroom and kitchen all shared i only have some privacy in my small room that has no bathroom or a way of greeting warm water / rice sock or any warming up methods , i only arrive late night i have a couple hours before sleep . my current size is 5.2 inches erect and 3 inch flaccid and i hate it i've tried jelqing last year for a month i had small results but vanished after that i stopped because my penis started to hurt and i couldn't jelq i was scared of injury so i stopped i also can't buy or use any devices until i finish and get home so i can buy them , for now i don't want to waste time ,is there any routine or exercises or any way to start increasing my size considering i can't warm up ? i don't want to jelq again with no warm up and up hurting my penis .

Buy a $5 hot water bottle or get one used for $1 at a thrift store. You can put hot water in that to warm you up for 5mins then exercise. Based on what you describe, I'd recommend stretch and hold (start for 10 seconds at each angle and work your way up to 30 seconds each angle). Do 3-4 sets (a set consists of you hitting all 9 angles (bonus if you stretch BTC as well)), then work on jelqing. Most people grip it WAY too hard and injure themselves and it sounds like you may have previously been doing that.
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Hair dry pistol or space air heater for warm up and what Ellford said for routine with the only difference that I recommend holding the stretches for more time.

Comment

I warm up manually with my hands.
        This is the basic way:

* Make sure your hands are washed and warmed up

• 60 1 handed squeezes (right hand then left)
        • 30 helicopter twirls, left hand
        • 30 helicopter twirls, right hand
        • 30 two handed squeezes (alternating hands)
        • 30 In-Out Pulls (same grip)
        • 30 two handed squeezes (reverse grip, simultaneous)
        • 30 pelvic thrusts (maintain grip)
        • 30 rolling

1 Handed Squeezes:
        • Fairly basic. I do 30 slow squeezes each hand. I simply hold the flaccid penis underhand in my palm and squeeze.
          • Right palm is cupping right side. Left palm cupping left side

• I do variations of the specific grip.
          • Normally it’s just in the palm of my hand with the thumb away from body
          • I have a curve that I want to work against, so I will go overhand thumb in for my right hand, meaning the palm is on the left side of the penis.

Rolling Exercise (30 times):
        • Roll your penis gently back and forth between the palms of your both hands.
          • Palms of hands on either side of penis, raise one hand and push down the other, alternating to roll the penis

2 Handed Squeezes:
        • Two fisted grip on penis, left above right, both use ok grip with palms in, thumb away from body
        • and alternate squeezing of hands <count of 30 squeezes>

In and out:
        • Maintain two fisted grip, both hands pull penis away from body then push back in to body <30 pulls>
          • The only part that is really moving in this is the base.

2 Handed Squeezes
        • switch grip, right hand above left, both use ok grip with palms in, thumb away from body
        • squeeze hands simultaneously <count of 30 slow squeezes>

Pelvic Thrusts:
        • Maintain two fisted grip, both hands hold penis stationary
        • Then rock pelvis back and forth to push in and out of hands <30 thrusts >

It gets my penis all loosened up and the blood flowing.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Look at my signature for the Ultimate Warmup. In a matter of a minute or two you can have everything ready to go. In all the years I have done intense jelqing I have never had any kind of injury if I did this. Maybe twice I forgot and decided the hell with it, and I bruised both times.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

ty all guys you really saves me i never thought of most of this solutions and ways to warm up ! , do you recommend any specific routine ? i want something effective that worked for a lot of you i don't want to waste an hour doing many crazy exercises i just need the core ones that will get me gains for sure

---
            oh and one another important question please , i've had purple line once on top of my shaft i don't want to injure it again can you please give me an idea of how much pressure i should do in jelqs
            Last edited by ss07; 01-30-2020, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
              I warm up manually with my hands.
              This is the basic way:

* Make sure your hands are washed and warmed up

• 60 1 handed squeezes (right hand then left)
              • 30 helicopter twirls, left hand
              • 30 helicopter twirls, right hand
              • 30 two handed squeezes (alternating hands)
              • 30 In-Out Pulls (same grip)
              • 30 two handed squeezes (reverse grip, simultaneous)
              • 30 pelvic thrusts (maintain grip)
              • 30 rolling

1 Handed Squeezes:
              • Fairly basic. I do 30 slow squeezes each hand. I simply hold the flaccid penis underhand in my palm and squeeze.
                • Right palm is cupping right side. Left palm cupping left side

• I do variations of the specific grip.
                • Normally it’s just in the palm of my hand with the thumb away from body
                • I have a curve that I want to work against, so I will go overhand thumb in for my right hand, meaning the palm is on the left side of the penis.

Rolling Exercise (30 times):
              • Roll your penis gently back and forth between the palms of your both hands.
                • Palms of hands on either side of penis, raise one hand and push down the other, alternating to roll the penis

2 Handed Squeezes:
              • Two fisted grip on penis, left above right, both use ok grip with palms in, thumb away from body
              • and alternate squeezing of hands <count of 30 squeezes>

In and out:
              • Maintain two fisted grip, both hands pull penis away from body then push back in to body <30 pulls>
                • The only part that is really moving in this is the base.

2 Handed Squeezes
              • switch grip, right hand above left, both use ok grip with palms in, thumb away from body
              • squeeze hands simultaneously <count of 30 slow squeezes>

Pelvic Thrusts:
              • Maintain two fisted grip, both hands hold penis stationary
              • Then rock pelvis back and forth to push in and out of hands <30 thrusts >

It gets my penis all loosened up and the blood flowing.
              very interesting , but some of these exercises are hard to do with a small flaccid penis like twirls , any suggestion ?

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                Look at my signature for the Ultimate Warmup. In a matter of a minute or two you can have everything ready to go. In all the years I have done intense jelqing I have never had any kind of injury if I did this. Maybe twice I forgot and decided the hell with it, and I bruised both times.
                from what i understood it's mainly like rubbing a stick to make fire right? with some additional thumb techniques , how much speed should i aim for ? and should i do it 2 mins straight ? no rest

Comment

There are many manual routine listed on this site, but not warming up will open up the risk of injury AND won't allow you to get the most out of your exercises.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    There are many manual routine listed on this site, but not warming up will open up the risk of injury AND won't allow you to get the most out of your exercises.
                    i've searched but found nothing would you please write some links for some of those manual warm ups ?

Comment

Originally posted by ss07 View Post
                      i've searched but found nothing would you please write some links for some of those manual warm ups ?
                      The following should help: Penis Warm-Up Methods: Heating Up Before Working Out

On the absence of heat, light stretches and massage will work as a fair alternative.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

ty

Comment

very interesting , but some of these exercises are hard to do with a small flaccid penis like twirls , any suggestion ?
                          Do it as a crank.
                          Hold the flaccid in the palm of your hand and rotate it around with goal of feeling like it is being stretched out.
                          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                          Thread
                          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                            Do it as a crank.
                            Hold the flaccid in the palm of your hand and rotate it around with goal of feeling like it is being stretched out.
                            ty for your help

Comment

ty
                              Glad to help!

Comment

Working...
                              X