Girth Exercise to add after finishing JP90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth Exercise to add after finishing JP90

What exercise for girth size should I integrate with JP90? I dont like to edge or balloon as this always leads me to ejaculate and from what I heard ejaculation reduces exercise effectivity.

Thanks!

Just stick with jelqs until you have completed the 90 days. After that you can look at the Advanced Jelq Free routine. There's an exercise called squeezes that is good for girth. You can see the routines in my signature link.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Firstly, I do not believe ejaculation hinders gains. See my scholarly :-) post here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ling-myth.html

Secondly, I have found Super Slammers and clamped edging to be the most effective at showing any PIs and I've have a 1/4" of EQ gain since I started doing them. So I would suggest you look at squeezes, clamping, Ulis, or Super Slammers if you're conditioned. I personally don't believe Jelqs help with gains that much and are more for conditioning the penis.
      Start: 01/2020 - BPEL - 6 1/2" EG - 5 7/8"
      Latest measurement: 05/2020 - BPEL - 6 7/8" EG - 6 1/8"

Comment

Working...
      X