New to the forum and need some guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum and need some guidance

I've dealt with what I think is small and I've finally went and bought an extender. I just don't know how to use it. I was able to set it up and I know how to add extension bars to it but I don't know what length to set it to start a program. I tried it last night but i don't think I used it correctly because the tension bars stayed the same.

I also don't know much of the measurements I've seen. I know what BPEL BPFL and BPSL means but I can't figure out what MEG means or MSEG.

I was hoping someone may read this and be able to explain what I need to do to start using my Quick extender pro correctly and a program I should try.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cronyms-3.html

All the abbreviations a guy could ever ask for.

Comment

Basically it can be fiddly getting extenders on. It takes a bit of practice.

I advise using the silicone noose. Hook the noose behind the glans so it catches the ridge.

To get it on you'll need to compress it. So a bit of experimentation is needed as far as how many bars you'll need.

It sounds to me you haven't put enough bars on.

So put some bars on. Loosen the noose so it's nice and wide enough to get your glans through and enough room to get a finger and thumb in to pull your glans through the hoop.

Put your unit through the base(I found it easier to go through semi erect at about 30%). Straighten your penis towards the noose, it shouldn't be able to reach the noise, it should be say a cm too short to get through. So compress the extender, use a finger and thumb in a pincer grip the other side of the noose and through the noose so you can grip your glans. Then compress the extender and pull your glans through the noose. Keep it compressed once you get your glans through then tighten the noose to grip your glans bellow the ridge. Then hold on to the tail ends of the tube and release the tension. Tie off the ends.

Then at this point, wind out the tension rods until you get to the first notch on the tension bars.

Hey presto you are now fitted into your extender.

If you find your glans is slipped, you probably haven't tied the noose down tight enough, or maybe too much tension. If either of these things are not the issue you could powder your glans in talc powder. This workered great for me.

Good luck. I highly advocate the use of extenders and saw my best gains using one.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Thank you for the advice! I can't seem to get to the first notch on the tension bar though. I've compressed the extender and placed the noose below the glans but I can't seem to get the tension bar to go down at all. Also I'm having issue with my head going cold and about an hour and a half in, its a little painful.

Comment

Most guys need to release their dicks for five to ten minutes every 1 to 1.5 hours in order to let oxygenated blood to refresh the tissue in the glans.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
          X