No announcement yet.

Anyone have a good dry jelqing routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a good dry jelqing routine?

Is it possible to gain 2 inches without equipment, just by dry jelqing? if so please share your routines.

I just haven't been able to find the time to use pumps or extenders. I only have some time for jelq sessions. I'm desperate to make some gains in the next 2 yrs.

I'm sure someone out there has gained 2 inches from dry jelqing alone, but I don't know for sure. Personally, i don't like dry jelqing at all.

If you're really wanting to make gains, you will make the time for PE. For example, I have 2 little kids and I travel for work often. Every day I get up at 5am and do my PE for 30m to 1h, then lift at 6am - 7am, then off to work. You have 24 hours in a day, and I bet if you look hard enough, you'll find some time in there to squeeze in some PE. Speaking of squeeze, try the jelq free routine. its a sticky on here somewhere. Basically manual stretches and squeezes. Its a good one.

Also- pumping can be done in 15-20m. So its really not alot of time to invest. Most people here are doing at least 20-30m of PE on their workout days. If you make the time, you'll make the gains bro! You can do it!
    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
    Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
    Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

Look up how to make a jelq device. It only requires a few cheap parts that you can get at Walmart. I don't think you'll spend more than $10.

To me it's more effective than wet jelqing. You can do it any time without lube so it's not messy. It's just a jar lifter, duct tape and foam pipe insulation. It did wonders for me.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        Look up how to make a jelq device. It only requires a few cheap parts that you can get at Walmart. I don't think you'll spend more than $10.

To me it's more effective than wet jelqing. You can do it any time without lube so it's not messy. It's just a jar lifter, duct tape and foam pipe insulation. It did wonders for me.
        I've seen and read about these. So its a good tool eh? Do you put the pressure on the top/bottom or sides of the shaft?
        Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
        Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
        Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
          I've seen and read about these. So its a good tool eh? Do you put the pressure on the top/bottom or sides of the shaft?
          Top/bottom for sure.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thank you. It's just when you have assignments it really seems like you're time constrained. I will try to make more time as my goal for this year.

Comment

Working...
            X