Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Size of the penis in/after swimming pool ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size of the penis in/after swimming pool ...

Hi guys, I noticed that the size of my dick when I am in a swimming pool and after is MUCH smaller than in normal conditions . Do you have the same problem ? I mean it almost ... disappears . Looks like baby dick...

hee hee, jump in a man and come out a boy. It happens to us all man, especially if the water is cold.

Comment

Whoa bro.

Baby dick?

How do you know what a baby dick looks like.

Hahahaha

Comment

EVERYONE gets this. You're most certainly not an exception!
        It's called shrinkage. It sucks.
        Some people get it worse than other. Mine becomes child-like as well.
        This also happens for guys when they work out or engage in other rigorous activity as your body is sending blood to the places in your body that actually need it during this activity. More blood in other places of your body = less blood in your shlong = sad man with toddler's penis.
        You learn to love it.
        After I go swimming I take a look at my penis and giggle.

06/10/10 (Start) -> 6.2" BPEL, ~4.9" EG

Short-term Goal
        7.0" BPEL
        5.5" EG

Long-term Goal
        8.0" BPEL
        6.0" EG

Mr.Average's Log!

Comment

" I was in the pool, I was in the POOL!"- George Constanza on Seinfeld.

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
            " I was in the pool, I was in the POOL!"- George Constanza on Seinfeld.

YES!

Anyway, that is totally normal. Water is cold. Shit, 70 degree (F) water is cold. Don't worry about it.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Hahha thanks for the answers guys : ) Now I am sure that there is no problem with my little friend

Comment

Aww dam i hate that look when u jump out of the water , In a perfect world we all wouldn't shrivel.

Comment

"After I go swimming I take a look at my penis and giggle."

teehee
                  Intro
                  Progress
                  “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

i don't even want to look down there after i come out of the pool ....

Comment

Hey guys, I'm new here but I've just seen that it is a good place to take out my doubts and possibly take out other fellas' doubts. I had the same doubt about my dick getting smaller after coming out from a swimming pool. Now that I read what you guys have written, I'm relaxed...ahuhauhuahaua I thought it was just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandson View Post
                        Hey guys, I'm new here but I've just seen that it is a good place to take out my doubts and possibly take out other fellas' doubts. I had the same doubt about my dick getting smaller after coming out from a swimming pool. Now that I read what you guys have written, I'm relaxed...ahuhauhuahaua I thought it was just me.
                        Thats the beauty of this site, we can compare notes while PEing

Comment

Working...
                        X