Measure girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measure girth

ey everyone! Im pretty new here, been around for a month or so, this place have allready helped me a great deal with my confidence - wich is my ultimate goal really. Everyone seems so supportive here lol.

Im a bit confused with how to measure girth though, length is pretty straight forward. Can someone please take a look at the picture I've added in my album.

Would you guys pass that as Mid section or Base measurement. Or something in between? I cant really measure all the way at the base accuratly due to how my scrotum attaches to the shaft.
    Start Mars 2020: 14.5cm NBPEL 12cm MEG - 5.7x4.7"

Current: 15.2cm NBPEL 12.7cm MEG - 6x5"

MEG = midshaft erected girth; in the middle, between the glans and the base.

Welcome to the jungle.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Thanks!
      Start Mars 2020: 14.5cm NBPEL 12cm MEG - 5.7x4.7"

Current: 15.2cm NBPEL 12.7cm MEG - 6x5"

Comment

Measuring Girth

With your penis fully erect, wrap a measuring tape around your penis directly behind the glans. Record your girth progress as you do your length progress.

If you don't have a measuring tape, wrap a piece of string around your penis, marking the measurement on the string, and checking the measurement on a ruler.

Some men prefer to measure their girth via the largest point of circumference. That works as well- as long as you're consistent in measuring the same spot each time.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X