are results permanent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are results permanent?

hi are the results of PE permanent or they depend on how long we keep doing the exercises..
    please clarify..
    Current Stats: BPEL- 5' NBPEL - 4.5' EG- 4.5' Aim: BPEL-6' EG- 5'

A lot of people have been asking about that, and the answer seems to be that you need to do a maintenance routine of some sort to keep your gains after you achieve your goals. There is a thread going on that: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html

Comment

I don't think you will loose ALL of your gains if you stop completely, but it appears that you can lose some if you don't do some form of maintenance.

Put it this way, if I started at 6 inches BPEL and jelqed and stretched for say, the next 10 years, I would grow in size. Let's for arguments sake say that I get to 9 inches. Well if I stopped completely, I don't think I'd stay at 9 inches. I might drop back down to 8.5 inches or maybe just a shade over 8 inches, but I can't see the penis reverting back to it's original 6 inches.
      Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

About 5-6 years ago i tried pe for the first time, i went for a couple of months and gained about .75 inches in length. For the first few years i kept most of it, and probably lost half recently (which is part of the reason i started again) You'll lose some if you dont have a maint. routine, but for me it was a very gradual loss.

Pe is definetly worth the time if that's what you're asking
        Last edited by martint; 05-18-2010, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Reetb and martint about having a maintenance and Batwoman I'am glad I stumbled on this thread.

Comment

Working...
          X