Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of girth gains - 4 months into PE

Hey guys,

I spent the first three months doing 10-20 minutes of jelqing per day (worked my way up) 5 days per week. I combined this with an Andropenis extender 8hrs daily. This last month I've switched to the advanced jelq free routine (5 second squeezes) minus the stretches and with an addition of 100 power jelqs. I'm still using the extendor. I've worked up to 50 reps of five second squeezes using this routine.

I've gained some length (About 0.3-0.4 inches. Oddly a lot of flaccid stretched length - I'm above 6.5 inches) but I've barely made any girth gains (possibly 0.1inches).

I do all my girth routines following a 5 minute warm-up and I maintain about a 50-70% erection at least. Closer to 90-100% for the squeezes.

Has anyone else had an issue gaining girth? Is it abnormal to have made such little progress? What can I do to start seeing some girth gains? Any advice is appreciated.

I was an avid pumper which is focused on gaining girth and it took nine months before I started to see measurable gains. However, mileage may differ.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Also a pumper here, but have done several of the jelq free routines as per Big Al's sticky post. For many (me included) girth is a slow gainer, just keep at it and over time you will grow. Part of the trick of PE is finding which exercises you respond better to. Perhaps the squeeze isn't suited for you. Have you considered pumping? Clamping is also a very proven girth gainer, but is advanced. Probably best not to clamp for some time.

If i were you, i'd pick up a pump.
      Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
      Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousBIG View Post
        Hey guys,

I spent the first three months doing 10-20 minutes of jelqing per day (worked my way up) 5 days per week. I combined this with an Andropenis extender 8hrs daily. This last month I've switched to the advanced jelq free routine (5 second squeezes) minus the stretches and with an addition of 100 power jelqs. I'm still using the extendor. I've worked up to 50 reps of five second squeezes using this routine.

I've gained some length (About 0.3-0.4 inches. Oddly a lot of flaccid stretched length - I'm above 6.5 inches) but I've barely made any girth gains (possibly 0.1inches).

I do all my girth routines following a 5 minute warm-up and I maintain about a 50-70% erection at least. Closer to 90-100% for the squeezes.

Has anyone else had an issue gaining girth? Is it abnormal to have made such little progress? What can I do to start seeing some girth gains? Any advice is appreciated.
        Clamping rocks for girth. Begin with manual squeezes and manual clamping. Gradually work up to five minutes if your hands can hold out. Then carefully get into clamping. You can check out my progress log. It's pretty detailed regarding my journey into clamping. I've had great gains...now clamping to get 6 inch midshaft.
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
          Also a pumper here, but have done several of the jelq free routines as per Big Al's sticky post. For many (me included) girth is a slow gainer, just keep at it and over time you will grow. Part of the trick of PE is finding which exercises you respond better to. Perhaps the squeeze isn't suited for you. Have you considered pumping? Clamping is also a very proven girth gainer, but is advanced. Probably best not to clamp for some time.

If i were you, i'd pick up a pump.
          Pumping is fun, but clamping rocks and works if you really want permanent girth increase. I agree with BallsMahoney when he says Clamping is a very proven girth gainer. I went from 4.7 MSEG to a solid 5.75. My base is about 6.5. My glans is 5.5 erect. My wife loves my girth increase and she's commented on it more than once.
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Though it took over four years, pumping increased my mid shaft EG from 4.4” to 5.5”.
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              Though it took over four years, pumping increased my mid shaft EG from 4.4” to 5.5”.
              Really impressive not2big! That's a long period of dedicated pumping. What is your favorite pump? I was using Bathmate and liked it...
              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
              Goal 8x6
              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                Really impressive not2big! That's a long period of dedicated pumping. What is your favorite pump? I was using Bathmate and liked it...
                I have always used a Harbor Freight Tools brake bleeder (over ten years) coupled with various cylinders as I out grew the smaller sizes. LeLuv was the best value for the money; however, the VelSeal by PumpToys with a thick silicone collar was the most comfortable though the most expensive. LAPump, both round and elongated, had the widest base rims to add comfort. The Boston Pump with an ergonomic shaped rim was also quite comfortable.
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  I have always used a Harbor Freight Tools brake bleeder (over ten years) coupled with various cylinders as I out grew the smaller sizes. LeLuv was the best value for the money; however, the VelSeal by PumpToys with a thick silicone collar was the most comfortable though the most expensive. LAPump, both round and elongated, had the widest base rims to add comfort. The Boston Pump with an ergonomic shaped rim was also quite comfortable.
                  Lots of options...you obviously got some impressive results from the various cylinders you've been pumping with. Air pumping -- better that water pumping?
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log

Comment

I’ve done both air and water pumping. I really liked water pumping;however, I do a lot of pumping outside of the bathroom, including in bed, so I found water pumping too inconvenient.
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Working...
                    X