Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you gain faster if stopped masturbating and ejaculating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you gain faster if stopped masturbating and ejaculating?

So I stopped masturbating for 10 days and will continue not masturbating and do PE, but I was wondering what did other people experience?

Ejac at least twice a week. Ballooning is the icing on the cake. In moderation, enjoy the icing.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I've gained at least 1.5 inches in length (some of my old measurements I question) with no breaks from masturbating. I'm not bragging or anything but I also gained this much faster than the average person who acquired such a gain. I wouldn't worry about it.
      Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
      2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

We do need to check on penis at least once a week to confirm nothing broken. But remember by PE we are stressing our penis, masturbation/sex also adds to stress. So if your routine is intensive , cut down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by 8x5Goalzz View Post
          I've gained at least 1.5 inches in length (some of my old measurements I question) with no breaks from masturbating. I'm not bragging or anything but I also gained this much faster than the average person who acquired such a gain. I wouldn't worry about it.
          Originally posted by zero0x View Post
          We do need to check on penis at least once a week to confirm nothing broken. But remember by PE we are stressing our penis, masturbation/sex also adds to stress. So if your routine is intensive , cut down a bit.
          I see both points of view
          Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

I think it's all speculative. Use it or lose it seems to apply here and anything that promotes blood flow and expansion is a plus. Many medical professionals promote regular masturbation and say it is unhealthy not to release at minimum every two weeks. My opinion is that if there is any difference, it is only marginal. If it were a major factor then you would see here on forums the guys swearing by one method vs the other.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I don’t think so. Actually masturbating to me is also an important training for stamina and EQ.
              23/02/2020: 4.84 NBPEL, 4.45 MEG
              28/11/2020: 5.71 NBPEL, 4.65 MEG

Check my log to see statistics and plots.

Comment

My only FEELING is it’s fine after your session.
                Time for a rest after the good one!

Comment

Inna week I’ll be 3 months in training (Big Al 90 day regime) without ejaculation. Penis volume certainly heavier. Bigger around and longer. Ejaculation causes turtling from my understanding and you want as much blood in the region as healthy.

Comment

I'm really starting to think that a very underrated part of PE is night/morning wood.
                    IMO you should try and find if/how masturbation affects it, then avoid anything that hinders it.
                    Started May 2012
                    BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                    My stats
                    Stan's stretching journal

Comment

Masturbating once per day with light slow moves and ejaculating in the end makes my flaccid huge and it promotes my night wood.
                      The reason why people have turtling after masturbation is not because of the ejaculation but because they are beating their meet while masturbationg like there is no tomorrow.
                      I never enjoyed beating my meet while masturbation... its completely out of my taste.
                      TeoDeles
                      Member of the Month July 2018
                      Last edited by TeoDeles; 07-10-2020, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                        Masturbating once per day with light slow moves and ejaculating in the end makes my flaccid huge and it promotes my night wood.
                        The reason why people have turtling after masturbation is not because of the ejaculation but because they are beating their meet while masturbationg like there is no tomorrow.
                        I never enjoyed beating my meet while masturbation... its completely out of my taste.
                        Turtling is due to over worked exhausted PF.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                          Turtling is due to over worked exhausted PF.
                          Yes one of the reason is this... but not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                            Yes one of the reason is this... but not the only one.
                            Anxiety is a real kicker.

Comment

Yes that too...
                              Also contraction from overtraining

Comment

Working...
                              X