Length gains but little girth gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length gains but little girth gain

Hi this is my second post only, sorry for the length.

I started jelqing 1 year ago however after seeing no gains began a proper routine which I stuck with in September 2019. Since then I have gained a lot in length (surprising amount after reading others progress) but have gained a little in girth which is my main goal which I wish to achieve.

I do not have initial figures as I was not serious at the start. I can say I was definitely less than 6inch NBP, girth is harder to estimate.

I began in September with a routine of 4 sets of 50 reps, 3 days then 1 day rest, by Jan 2020 my length increased to 6.25inch NBP and girth was around/just under 5inch at the thickest point. By the the end of Jan I thought I hit plateau and hence began doing reps at a higher erection point (previously I would begin when my penis is about 50% erection and finish the set at 80-90%). I do now 3 sets of 70/70/60, at about 70-90% erection.

I have seen more length growth and now have a NBP of 6.50 inch. However my girth is still around/just over 5inch.

Also the way I measure length has changed since last year, initially I was using cloth measuring tape (flexible) for both length and girth. However earlier this year I realized that it can give errors with length measurements and hence now measure length with cloth tape and a hard ruler. Because my penis is position/bent to the right when using the ruler and straightening my penis I lose about 0.25 in length (so the above figures would be less when measuring with a ruler).

Is there any changes I can do to my routine to focus more on girth? I was looking at the horse squeeze or is this too advanced for me (as the 95% erection gets me worried)?

I'm also mainly focusing on girth and I've never been a big fan of jelqing. I know it works for people, but I prefer pumping, clamping, squeezes for girth. I use jelqing as a warm up mostly, usually 50-75 jelqs. I'd look into picking up a pump, or clamp and look into a squeeze routine. You've been doing PE for a year, my guess is you're conditioned enough to do more advanced exercises. Just start slow, and listen to your dick.
    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
    Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
    Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

I agree with Balls. I attribute my one inch gain in girth primarily to an aggressive pumping regemin.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I've briefly read clamping and to be honest it seems a bit risky to me, and I'd prefer not to jump to pumps just yet.
        Is there any squeeze exercise possible that could be incorporated into my current routine?
        Ofcourse if I continue not to develop girth then will consider a pump.

Comment

Congratulations on your gains. I think horse squeezes, compression squeezes would help with girth gains. I also think after a year you are conditioned to do more advanced routines. I would also keep jelqing, but do slower jelqs adding 2-4 seconds to each stroke. Best of luck, keep us updated and as always ask questions if you have any.

Comment

Originally posted by pump4girth View Post
            Congratulations on your gains. I think horse squeezes, compression squeezes would help with girth gains. I also think after a year you are conditioned to do more advanced routines. I would also keep jelqing, but do slower jelqs adding 2-4 seconds to each stroke. Best of luck, keep us updated and as always ask questions if you have any.
            Thanks all for the advice.

How should I incorporate the horse squeeze into my existing routine? I tried the 3-4 secs jelq yesterday and today and found I had to return to 4 sets of 50 as my penis becomes too erect.
            Should I continue with 200 reps 3 days on then 1 rest day? Or reduce this to 2 days and then 1 day with the horse squeeze (20-25 reps?)

Thanks again for the advise

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html

Do this. Exactly as described.
              Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
              Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
              Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

I'd drop the jelqs. Everyones different.

I second the horse squeezes. They're as intense as you choose them to br
                You have lots of control.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Ok thanks for the advice.

After reading the article I've decided to begin with 20 reps of horse squeeze followed by 200 stretches every other day. And then slowly build from there depending on how it goes.

On a second note does it make sense to abandon jelqing all together? As I've gained over 0.5inch in length since September 2019. Which from reading success stories seems like a very good increase.

Comment

I am a huge fan of jelqing - works for some, not for others - but I modified the regular and V jelg because I found them to not be very effective. Look at my signature for UVs and UJs. Equipment like pumps and stretchers probably are fine, but I never used them because frankly I don't want to be sitting around with my wife with stuff like that hanging off it. I easily gained an inch plus just with these two exercises.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                      I am a huge fan of jelqing - works for some, not for others - but I modified the regular and V jelg because I found them to not be very effective. Look at my signature for UVs and UJs. Equipment like pumps and stretchers probably are fine, but I never used them because frankly I don't want to be sitting around with my wife with stuff like that hanging off it. I easily gained an inch plus just with these two exercises.
                      It's amazing after reading your UJ guide. I was experimenting with my jelq since Jan and have been doing something similar to you guide which I suspected helped my girth slightly?
                      I would hold my grip at the glan and then begin my next jelq very slowly with my other hand and keep this for a second or two for about 50 reps each session.

I've actually just changed over to the no jelq routine although I'm conflicted with leaving jelqing due to my success in length gains. My girth has increased too as can be seen in measurements and pictures especially my head (not sure much the base).

The horse squeeze are really intensive. Since I've changed my routine already maybe best to try for 6 weeks then review? Then can decide if I should go back to the helping?

Comment

I think the horse squeezes will work miracles with your girth
                        man. I was lucky in that my length and girth both increased
                        at the same time, but I performed a strict progressive routine using both jelqing and then stretching and then both for four straight months, nonstop.
                        Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                        Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                        Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                        Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                        February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                        June '13 BPFLS 11"
                        January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                        December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment