1 month results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 month results?

I want to know how much of flaccid lenght is possible to add in 1 month? I know it is short period of time, I know that PE needs dedication, but I am curious how much can I gain in flaccid lenght in 1 month? Please comment guys who noticed some results in 1 month flaccid lenght, is it possible? I am asking this because I have very small flaccid, summer is coming and my dick in swimming trunks (Idk word for this, its like women panties i am wearing that on beach) looks very small I am very disturbed about that. Thank you!

I think you could probably see a slight different in 1 month. 2 months, under the right circumstances, i bet you can see a 0.5 - 1 cm increase if you are lucky. Don't take my word for it though. I have been having trouble noticing/making gains, myself

Comment

Originally posted by incognito22 View Post
      I think you could probably see a slight different in 1 month. 2 months, under the right circumstances, i bet you can see a 0.5 - 1 cm increase if you are lucky. Don't take my word for it though. I have been having trouble noticing/making gains, myself
      Thank you for your respond incognito.

Comment

I noticed 1cm in 1.5 months
        Start: 1st of April, 2020 BPEL - 5", EG - 3.9"
        Current: 29th of October 2020 BPEL - 6" , EG - 4.4"
        Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7", EG - 5"

My PE & preE log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ntial-log.html

Comment

I just finished my 4th week of JP90. I dont know if there is a flaccid hang gain yet, but my unit definitely feels plumper, making it heavier and giving me a better hang overall. It seems to me that I am at my natural "low/heavy" hang more often rather than my unit fluctuating in and out of my body. It feels meatier and warmer. I don't turtle up as much and I have more frequent morning wood.

Comment

Originally posted by jg67 View Post
            I just finished my 4th week of JP90. I dont know if there is a flaccid hang gain yet, but my unit definitely feels plumper, making it heavier and giving me a better hang overall. It seems to me that I am at my natural "low/heavy" hang more often rather than my unit fluctuating in and out of my body. It feels meatier and warmer. I don't turtle up as much and I have more frequent morning wood.
            I think this about sums up my experience. I don't ever measure flaccid, and I do think it took 6 weeks to really feel the difference flaccid. I'm 3+ months on now, and my flaccid hang is way meatier. Good feeling!
            START : 2/6/2020
            BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
            CURRENT : 11/18/2021
            BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

My flaccid is always huge (in proportion) after any PE that's not stretching based. I think in a month 1 inch of flaccid is possible but i don't keep track of it that well. Ik my BP flaccid can get to 5 now which it never could before.
              Start BPEL 5.5, MSEG 4.85
              2020 BPEL 7.25, MSEG 5.0

8x5Goalzz PE Log

Comment

OP you've been a member since 2018 how much have you gained thus far? Not sure if 1 month is going to show much gains for a seasoned PEer like you.
                Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

I want to start the jp90 3 month routine and I hope to gain 1 inch from this.

Can someone lined the jp90 routine?

Comment

[QUOTE=Jason342;1627704]I want to start the jp90 3 month routine and I hope to gain 1 inch from this.

Can someone link the jp90 routine?

Comment

[QUOTE=Jason342;1627706]
                      Originally posted by Jason342 View Post
                      I want to start the jp90 3 month routine and I hope to gain 1 inch from this.

Can someone link the jp90 routine?
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
                      Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                      My Log

Comment

Working...
                      X