Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I be preparing for the next step?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be preparing for the next step?

Hey, I'm almost at day 45 of JP90 and I'm considering using a Bathmate and an extender(If anyone knows a good one for small sizes please let me know). Is this the correct choice as a follow up? Should I already be buying the equipment since we are in the middle of a pandemic and it might take some time to get here? Does anyone know if they ship to South America?

Sorry for the amount of questions

I really know nothing of devices, so let's bump this and see if an expert chimes in
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

No clue about South America shipping, but I would encourage you to try a Bathmate + extender (one or both really). Personally, I've had great success with those. I also would recommend trying Big Al's jelq-free routine.
      Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
      Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

What's the next step?

Exhaust all manual gains after completing 90 days conditioning phase before plunging for a device(s).

Shipping times seem to have returned to normal here.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I'm still waiting on a cockring to come from Australia that I ordered a month ago ... no end in sight there. New Zealand post responded to an inquiry saying they have the package but are way backed up.

I'm with Banana Man :

"Exhaust all manual gains after completing 90 days conditioning phase before plunging for a device(s)."
          START : 2/6/2020
          BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
          CURRENT : 11/18/2021
          BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Thanks guys! I've done a bit of research and I'll probably try a light hanging after the third month and once I get over 1 inch, I'll try the other devices

Comment

Working...
            X