Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is my newbie routine and is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is my newbie routine and is this normal?

Hi guys,

I started a PE program on April 30, 2010. I have been reading posts but didn't join until today. So far my routine looks like this:

I do 1 day on and 1 day off. I never PE two days in a row. I start off by doing downward stretching: Straight down, down to the left, and down to the right. I do that for 3 minutes.

Then I do some tunica stretching by doing a straight up stretch, a v-stretch, a straight-up bundled stretch, and a bundled v-stretch. This lasts about 4 minutes. Next I do about 250-400 jelqs (usually more like 300).

I end by doing about 400 one second kegel/bc flexes. I pull on the top a little while I flex and usually feel for the flex. I feel like I am pretty worked after this, so thats why I always take the next day off.

My question is, how is this for a newbie routine? I wouldn't mind being a lifer with this routine because I'd rather stick to lig stretching, tunica stretching, jelqing, and kegels. I don't think I am into any hanging, clamping or devices. Is this a program I can keep with and continue to gain with? I know it all takes time.

My next question:

On April 30, 2010 I measured the following:

BPF - 4.5 x 3.5
    BPE - 6 x 4.5

Today (May 19, 2010) I measured the following:

BPF - 4.75 x 4
    BPE - 6 x 4.75

I am thrilled at the gains, but is it normal to see bigger flaccid gains than erect? Why would I have a 1/2 inch flaccid girth gain but only .25 erect girth gain? And why would I have flaccid length gain but not erect length gain? Am I doing something wrong? And are these quick results pretty typical or did I experience these fast?

Finally, I noticed the dorsal vein on top of my penis is visible now when I have an erection, whereas it was never visible to me before. I definitely feel like my penis is healthier and fuller. I'm not sure if its mind over matter or what.

One more question, I have read that after losing about 30 lbs there is about an inch of visible/functional gain but not actual gain. Any truth to this? I ask because I am dieting right now and on a pretty strict cardio schedule to cut down for a martial arts tourny. Will this give me false readings if I lose about 30 lbs?

Thanks for any help/feedback.

Welcome blackirish! Your routine looks too intense for a beginner. Some of those exercises are advanced, and shouldn't be used until your properly conditioned. I also noticed that you don't warm up/down, and thats important.
    Take a look at this routine for reference https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
    Its designed especially for beginners.
    Check out this PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum it has the basics in it. Its common to start getting a change in flacid and such, because of the increased blood flow you've created by PEing. 1 on 1 off is ok(JP suggest 2 on 1 off for beginners).
    The way I understand it, by lossing weight, it exposes more penis, so your correct about that.
    Read the links I posted, and you will have a better understanding

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
      Welcome blackirish! Your routine looks too intense for a beginner. Some of those exercises are advanced, and shouldn't be used until your properly conditioned. I also noticed that you don't warm up/down, and thats important.
      Take a look at this routine for reference https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
      Its designed especially for beginners.
      Check out this PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum it has the basics in it. Its common to start getting a change in flacid and such, because of the increased blood flow you've created by PEing. 1 on 1 off is ok(JP suggest 2 on 1 off for beginners).
      The way I understand it, by lossing weight, it exposes more penis, so your correct about that.
      Read the links I posted, and you will have a better understanding
      Thanks Waylander. I thought it might be a bit much for a beginner. Also, I do warm down by taking a hot shower, but I agree that I need to warm up. Will a hot towel be okay for that? Also is it normal for a 1/2 inch flaccid girth gain but only .25 in erect girth gain? And do a lot of people have girth gains before a month is up? Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks Waylander. I thought it might be a bit much for a beginner. Also, I do warm down by taking a hot shower, but I agree that I need to warm up. Will a hot towel be okay for that? Also is it normal for a 1/2 inch flaccid girth gain but only .25 in erect girth gain? And do a lot of people have girth gains before a month is up? Thanks again.
        A hot towel will work, but I think the rice sock is better , check this out Penis Warm-Up Methods: Heating Up Before Working Out
        As far as gains go, everyone is different. But any gains are good If I were you, I'd research the beginner routines, and info in depth. Then decide the best course for you. You WILL get an injury, if you try to progress to quick.
        JP's routine is awesome, and the thread has a lot of good info in it.
        Here's some other good links to check out The Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist
        Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth! Do alot of reading, it helps.
        After you've read these things, keep asking about whats still unclear to you

Comment

Working...
        X