Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Routine for Being Discreet w/ Family??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Routine for Being Discreet w/ Family??

Hey everyone, i'm new around here and wondering what the best "bang for your buck" routine would be with minimal time and trying to be discreet? I have a wife who knows nothing about this yet and 3 kids at home in quarantine. I know this is not ideal and I will be talking to my wife about it to get her involved.

My point is, I don't have 3-4 hours a day to put into this right now.

Would it be best to start with an extender and Bathmate? I could use the Bathmate in my daily shower and extend for an hour a day (hiding in my pants? lol)? Then also do any exercises I could here and there?

I'm figuring I couldn't get away with something like JP90 right now.

Any better suggestions?
    Start: 28/05/2020 - BPEL: 7.0" (Fat Pad: 1.0"), EG: 5.0", BPFSL: 7.25"

Goal: BPEL: 8.5" (Fat Pad: 0.5"), EG: 6.0"

I wouldn't spend money on devices if you don't have a lot of time to put into it. The extender is going to be very challenging to conceal all the time, especially with kids being crazy.

My advice - Do the JP90. You can jelq while taking a shower, just bring some oil (I used coconut oil - refined coconut oil has no smell) and then do the stretches while "going to the bathroom" later. I PE'd discreetly while I was married.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Hey Beardown!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Devices are considered an advance routine which should be delayed until you have conditioned you dick.It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You can be pretty stealthy with an early morning manual routine.
        Some benefits: privacy, hormones are at ideal levels.
        An hour and a half is about all I’ve needed.
        Tissue Growth Clues Theory
        My Log

Comment

I do most of my pumping in the bathroom but have also pumped in bed at night next to my sleeping wife. I do a lot of stretching and jelqing under the covers at night while my wife uses the bathroom. Stretching is easy to do next to my sleeping wife. I have often used my extender for an hour or so under the covers next to my sleeping wife.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

A manual beginner routine should take nowhere near 3-4 hours.

"The Beginner Routines" section in the following link should help you to find an appropriate regimen: START HERE!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Awesome info! Thank you very much for the replies!
              Start: 28/05/2020 - BPEL: 7.0" (Fat Pad: 1.0"), EG: 5.0", BPFSL: 7.25"

Goal: BPEL: 8.5" (Fat Pad: 0.5"), EG: 6.0"

Comment

Welcome to the jungle bro.
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I have do a stealth routine for the whole time I have done PE. Take a look at my thread for some details...routines start at page 5
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Hello. I'm pretty new to the game too but yea as others have said you don't NEED devices. I have some but that's just choice and because I go over the top with new hobbies.
                    For you an extender would not be suitable as an hour would not be long enough. A bathmate, maybe so. I love my bathmate but you would then have the issue of a physical object to hide from your family if you wished to keep PEing a secret.
                    The beauty of a manual routine would be that there's nothing to hide.
                    'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

Welcome to the gym, the way I stay stealthy is by stretching and jelqing during my hour long commute. If wake up early I jelq and stretch in the shower, on the toilet, when the family leaves then I do it with the shades down and make sure I know when they will be back so I can clean up early. I also stay up later on the weekend and jelq and stretch when the wife goes to sleep. I also recommend finding a thread/post by Hydeaway85 he has great ideas too. Take your time be safe, it's a marathon not a sprint.

Comment

Originally posted by pump4girth View Post
                        Welcome to the gym, the way I stay stealthy is by stretching and jelqing during my hour long commute. If wake up early I jelq and stretch in the shower, on the toilet, when the family leaves then I do it with the shades down and make sure I know when they will be back so I can clean up early. I also stay up later on the weekend and jelq and stretch when the wife goes to sleep. I also recommend finding a thread/post by Hydeaway85 he has great ideas too. Take your time be safe, it's a marathon not a sprint.
                        How do you stretch and jelq during a commute?!
                        "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
                          How do you stretch and jelq during a commute?!
                          My thoughts exactly! lol
                          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                          Recommended Routine
                          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

@watersnake @ultimate burrito well I travel on some roads that are single lanes and so I can use one hand to stretch or jelq without having someone pull up next to me. I also have an extra jacket or sweatshirt to cover up when someone passes me, I tend to stay between traffic, staying away from crowded traffic packs, most people zoom by and that makes it easy to not get noticed. I also have spots I can pullover and set my vacuum hanger and then when I am done I can slip it off easily too. Total time I actually get my routine in is about 15-25 minutes each way. I either do M,W,F on and the other days rest, or M,T,Th,F on and the other days rest. I do also jelq in the shower and at night when wifey goes to sleep. I used to pump as well when I commuted, but currently only working mostly on my length routine/goal. I am very careful too, lots of bad drivers out there...lol...! Best of luck, keep us updated on new ways of being stealth pe practitioners.

Comment

Extenders are never discreet, just wear a hoodie or a loose shirt it should be fine.

Check out autoextender ADS . They come with weighted caps so you dont need weight. Knee strap is another solution.
                              Loving their vacADS and you can use it as Phallosan. It does comes with chest strap but never tried it.

Comment

Working...
                              X