Struggling with stretch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggling with stretch.

Hi guys, so when i had 18 years old i started penis enlargement with beginner routine for like 2 months I saw no slight gains that could motivate me to continue so i stopped .
    - 2 years and some months later I'm starting my second attempt for penis enlargement i know 2 months is nothing I think I'm more mature now I'll try to give it 6 months to a year of commitment to just see a slight difference and then decide to quit or stay
    - now i just finished the 3rd week of beginner routine - i rest on weekends - and I'm having those common good indicators but I'm bothered with stretching.
    I do 10 min warm up 50 reps slow wet jelq I don't know if I need to add some reps. But when i come to stretch my penis tense no matter how light my grip - with 2 fingers - or light stretch is I even try to relax and not kegel while stretching but no once i want to stretch my penis gets tensed and i can't get that relaxed flaccid that allows a good stretch and no it's not a hard flaccid once i release my stretch i have a good flaccid.
    What should i do?
    I'm already above average 6.3/4 BPEL and 5.5 EG but want to be big 7.25 7.5 if possible and anything in girth is just a plus
    So my main goal is length but I can't get it if i'm struggling with stretch

start with stretching first and then move to jelqs. At least that's what I do.

Comment

Working...
    X