Upwards angle and measurement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upwards angle and measurement

Iím not sure if someone posted something about this topic before but Iím having some problemas measuring my penis,

Today I did my first measurements after starting PE and Iíve noticed that Iíve got two different results. The first one, like the one I did on my starting measurements, I put the ruler right at the middle of the shaft from the top of the penis and I got 5.3Ē. However, if i put the ruler just a bit to the right, where I can get from the bottom of the shaft to the top without getting stuck by the angle, I get up to 6Ē.

I know I may be a bit stupid by asking this but which one is the right one? Iím still uncircumcised so my skin gets a bit in the way during the measurements but 0.7Ē is a lot. Should people with a upward angle measure differently?

Iím also blessed with an upward curve, I move the ruler just to the right a little to account for the curve. As long as you measure the same way to track gains it should be fine and youíll notice any changes. I figure I use the curve and everything when having sex so I like to account for it in my measurements. Plus women seem to really love the upward curve!!
    Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
    8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
    3/20/20 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
    Current 5/10/20 FL: 5.3" BPEL: 7.45" FG: 5.3" EG: 6.125"
    My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Most important, always measure the same way, with same amount of erection. Some use a length of string which is put next to the shaft, including the curve. Then lay the string down, pulled out straight, then measure its length.

In order for one to evaluate their progress, you do not want to be changing the measurement method arbitrarily.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks for the answers guys. I'm keeping my measurement the lowest one so I have at least a base to be sure about.

About the curvature, it's not much a curve but straight towards almost my belly. I hope it's as good for the ladies as your curvature is Cabba

However, I still keep thinking why there is such a huge difference, is it perhaps because of the format of the bone? If anyone knows, please tell me. I'm still intrigued

Comment

Iím sure theyíll appreciate it, especially when your hitting spots and angles others donít! Good luck with your PE journey!!
          Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
          8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
          3/20/20 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
          Current 5/10/20 FL: 5.3" BPEL: 7.45" FG: 5.3" EG: 6.125"
          My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

I've got a nice upward curve as well. Not extreme, its the perfect penetrator! I normally bone press from the top as per recommendation, but will flatten the shaft to get a good measurement. I get the same numbers when I push the ruler on the side. I think just keep the measurement place consistent.
            Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
            Current: 5/23/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625
            Long Term Goal: BPEL - 8, EG - 6

Comment

I know this thread is a bit old, but I saw something today that reminded me of this.
              The thing is that if I measure before my erection gets to the point when it curves upwards, my measurement gets to half an inch bigger!
              I know it isn't a problem for me as I'm keeping the full erection measurement, but it feels good to know that extra half an inch is there
              Does any of you guys have the same occurrence or is it not common?

Comment

Working...
              X