Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all! Starting again after years of absence

Hey Guys!

Recently due to the worldwide pandemic I have been fortunate enough to work from home on a permanent basis.

I am taking the opportunity to get into hanging properly.

I am 1 month in and finished conditioning up to 6 sets a day (14 hours a week hang time)

I am now doing anything from 6-10 sets a day (20 min each, 10 min rest between)
    My weights are still low (3lbs going up by 1lbs a week - I have a BIB hanger)

I read a beginners sample hanging routine somewhere which I followed for the first month.
    I only really started feeling fatigue and light soreness after hitting by 5th consecutive set at my current weight of 3lbs, I think with my current amount of time and privacy available I will continue to try keep hanging to maintain this level of light soreness (years back I sticked religiously to a set routine of 6 sets a day split between a AM and PM session but never experienced any gains or real fatigue or soreness)

I have a bit of a custom hanging schedule worked out and I will keep you guys updated!

Will measure every 3rd month (so 2 more months to go!)

Hopeing to see 0.25" within the first 3 months!

Hope one day I can brag about my success stories haha

Good luck with it mj! Yea I was similar, I've dabbled in PE very briefly before and it had always been on my list of things I'd like to get into but the logistics of it were an obstacle that stopped me starting it.
    Lockdown working from home meant I don't have to go places and see people so I decided it was time for me to get into it properly.
    When I start going back to the office (whenever that is) I'll have to change what I do or how I do it (I wear AndroPenis extender for hours during the work day now - cant do that in the office) but I will be commited already (already am!) to continue somehow.
    All the best with it! Look forward to hearing your success stories.
    'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

Welcome back to the jungle!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I'm on a very similar journey. I hope the best for you and your success in PE. Remember to always warm up and warm down.
        BPEL:495123456789612345678971234567898 MEG:3789412345678951234567896
        This is not a race, its a marathon!
        :bounce:

Comment

Working...
        X