Help a beginner start their journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a beginner start their journey

Hey guys, I want to go about starting this off in a safe and proper way. I've known about PE for years now, but I never really knew where to begin.

I just want to find out the basics of starting off and where to go from there, like what a good routine would be how to switch it up or incorporate new techniques later on. My overall goal is to increase in length and also to add on a bit of girth. What's the best way I can start this off?

Thanks!

Well, I'd suggest clicking the START HERE button up at the top on the left.

Best way to start is to really read through everything.
    Consider a good conditioning routine (the JP90 gets good press).
    Then look for progress threads of guys who have been successful (off the top of my head: Ultimate Burrito,BallsMahoney, madyogi, Pound_per_inch) and see what they did.

Then be consistent.
    I've read a million and 1 threads here. Looking at guys who made gains. One thing they all had in common was consistency and dedication (and being careful).
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Read as much as you can before you PE and while you PE. You will learn something new every day.

Stay consistent, a holistic approach(EQ, cardio, diet) will help you to succeed.
      Tissue Growth Clues Theory
      My Log

Comment

In my signature below you will see a link for the Routine, check it out. It's designed for beginners and takes you from newbie to advanced and from manual to device usage.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks for all the advice guys, I really appreciate it. I'll read up on everything and I'll definitely stay consistent.

Comment

Working...
          X