Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it more or less pointless to do only jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it more or less pointless to do only jelqing?

Hello, i do olny jelquing 3 X 60 on 5 days a week. I read many strategies with V and another technique. But i do only Jelqing.

Does it can bring any success? i do it since 1.5 month and see no result.

My primary exercise has been jelqing from the start. Now it's more or less split between jelqing and edging, with a bit of stretching and squeezing. I have never done jelq variations, like V-jelq.

Just so I have it straight, you're doing 180 jelqs 5 days a week? Is that Mon-Fri, with weekends off? Do you do anything else, like warmup, stretches, etc?
    START : 2/6/2020
    BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
    CURRENT : 11/18/2021
    BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

only warm up, and 3 days jelquing then 1 day rest.

Can u show me the video of edging and stretching and squeezing? How to do these

Comment

Edging is basically masturbation to point of no return and stopping to let arousal subside, then repeating for a period of time. It's essentially a stamina exercise, but many here (myself included) believe the extended engorgement helps with gains.

Penis Stretching

Scroll down in this link to the section on compression exercises to find info on squeezes, but keep in mind squeezes are more advanced, so enter at your own risk - Intro to Penis Exercises.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Add reps each session, and also be sure to perform stamina work.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Add reps each session, and also be sure to perform stamina work.
            in Reps do you mean that i do 5 x 50 each day? and what is stamina work?

Comment

Stamina Articles:

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/build-stamina
              https://www.pegym.com/articles/extre...raining-part-1
              https://www.pegym.com/articles/5-tip...sexual-stamina
              https://www.pegym.com/articles/the-i...f-stamina-work
              https://www.pegym.com/articles/stami...sk-the-experts
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by user20202020 View Post
                There are many ways to add reps/volume. If you're working 3 on 1 off, you could start by upping your jelqs with each "micro-cycle", so you could up it to 200 jelqs for three days, take a day off, then up it to 225 for three days, take a day off, then 250, etc. I had the best growth when I was averaging about 300 jelqs per day, so if you're doing a 4-day micro-cycle (3 on, 1 off), you would want to be doing 400 per work day, but you have to build up to that.

I don't really understand the 3 x 60 or 5 x 50 notation. Are you taking breaks between sets? If so, how long are the breaks, and what is your overall erection level while jelqing?

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by user20202020 View Post
                  If you perform 50x5 day after day then your penis needs no reason to change. You need to regularly force progress by adding more reps and/or more intensity over time.

Stamina work consists of EQ-specific exercises- like Kegels and edging.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

wait are you saying i should be increasing the time i stretch and jelq beyond 20 minutes of each?
                    25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
                    5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
                    25th september: ??
                    Goal 18cmx16cm
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by 6and4.2 View Post
                      wait are you saying i should be increasing the time i stretch and jelq beyond 20 minutes of each?
                      When I was gaining at the fastest rate, I was stretching between 10-20 mins and jelqing as much as 45 mins, then edging for a bit. I think my longest sessions were 90+ minutes with warmups and cooldowns. How much you do depends on 1) how conditioned you are, 2) how much time/privacy you have, and 3) how quickly you want to see gains. But yes, many around here have sessions that include stretching and jelqing for longer than 20 minutes each.

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

ok i guess i'll add one minute to each per day then... Is there such a thing as too much?

I have nothing but time for this..

And a willing attitude.
                        Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Originally posted by 6and4.2 View Post
                          ok i guess i'll add one minute to each per day then... Is there such a thing as too much?

I have nothing but time for this..

And a willing attitude.
                          One minute a day is about how much I was increasing my duration by. It was really closer to 3 minutes over a week of training.
                          Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                          My Log

Comment

Be great to hear if anyone thinks there is a sweet spot or a maximum time..

If there isnt im willing to put in 2-3 hours daily of manual work x 5 times a week.

If it's believed that it makes results quicker.

Is there any threads on this already?
                            Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
                              There are many ways to add reps/volume. If you're working 3 on 1 off, you could start by upping your jelqs with each "micro-cycle", so you could up it to 200 jelqs for three days, take a day off, then up it to 225 for three days, take a day off, then 250, etc. I had the best growth when I was averaging about 300 jelqs per day, so if you're doing a 4-day micro-cycle (3 on, 1 off), you would want to be doing 400 per work day, but you have to build up to that.

I don't really understand the 3 x 60 or 5 x 50 notation. Are you taking breaks between sets? If so, how long are the breaks, and what is your overall erection level while jelqing?
                              Also i do stable 4 x 50 reps on every day. Should i increase more? What up to how much reps?
                              I take a breaks that last 1-2 minutes.
                              and erection level is below 50%

Comment

Working...
                              X