I thought this was crap but ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this was crap but ...

Well I am 40 and have been married for almost 19 years. I found this forum and thought i would try the beginner's routine. I really didn't give it a lot of credit but stuck to the routine or about 8 weeks now. I didnt even messure. I say all this to tell you that last week after I had been traveling for a few days my wife and i were messing around and she had a grip on my cock. She kinda laughed and said "i know this sounds strange but your dick feels bigger"... I kinda laughed it off. As we are banging away she said " Ii am not kinding you FEEL bigger! have u been taking pills or something?"... I was shocked that she could actually tell. I have always been a grower but i had noticed lately hanging longer and feeling thicker but i just couldn't tell. I told her what i had been doing and we talked about the exercises and stretching. It was fun. I even showed her the exercises and this site. I now wish i had taken some initial messurements for my own knowledge but the fact that my wife can tell and encourages me to continue is awesome. I hope this help you to keep going. good luck!

Congratulations Stray! That must be an incredible feeling; who needs a ruler when the wife can tell you that you've been gaining. One thing I will suggest is starting a progress log, it's a great way to keep track of your workouts and also a great source of motivation when others' comment on your routine. Stick with the beginners routine for the last month and try to get that progress log started...I'd love to follow your progress as I'm sure others would as well. Keep up the good work stray!
    Starting Stats:
    March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
    Current Stats:
    November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

As odd as it is for some to believe, PE does work..........case and point, your story stray1. We might not think we're making any progress what so ever but for some crazy reason, our partners typically can feel the subtle change in size, whether that size change be in length or girth form. Good job man and keep us posted on your progress.
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Damn! Who needs a ruler with that sort of feedback!
        Congratulations, Stray1.
        I also came to PE with a very skeptical mindset but I am a believer now. By the way, I second Diesel's suggestion that you start a log. It really does help.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Thanks for the comments and the advice. I will start a log and try to track my progress. I just thought it was remarkable that she would be able to not just notice but notice enough that she knew I had to be actively doing something to change the size of my penis. It is by the way a great moment when your mate of 19 years feels like she need to closely examine your manhood. A very big confidence enhancer Lots of fun too.

I am searching the sie for the next exercises to start after I have completed the beginner routine. Suggestions are welcome by a message. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by stray1 View Post
            Thanks for the comments and the advice. I will start a log and try to track my progress. I just thought it was remarkable that she would be able to not just notice but notice enough that she knew I had to be actively doing something to change the size of my penis. It is by the way a great moment when your mate of 19 years feels like she need to closely examine your manhood. A very big confidence enhancer Lots of fun too.

I am searching the sie for the next exercises to start after I have completed the beginner routine. Suggestions are welcome by a message. thanks.

First off, congrats on 19 years of marriage..........that's awesome. Hopefully at some point in my life, I find one that I can have 19 years with. My first marriage lasted 7 years............not quite what I had in mind but it is what it is I guess.

As for advanced exercises, try Uli's (great for girth) and you might even try using the jelq device. The device is GREAT for building girth as are Uli's.
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Welcome to the PEGym Stray1!

First of all, congratulations on your gains mate! Isn't it nice to see that the effort you are putting on your 'man health' is growing results and your woman is noticing something bigger in her hand? It is always great to hear these kind of success stories.

Secondly, I have been feeling down about my relationship today and reading your success with your woman gave me some extra energy to push forward! Thanks and once more welcome to the Gym! Your thread and the Bon Jovi in my headphones made my day mate!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Well done stray1.

I've been PEing for a bit longer with only small gains ... but the ideal for me would be exactly the same reaction from my wife of 24 years, that you got from yours.

Well done mate and thanks for the post ... it's a real boost!

Comment

Thanks for all the comments. Keep going and you'll see the gains.

I did start a log and will post later.

Comment

Welcome Stray1, and congratulations on your gains!
                      First off isn't it awesome when your partner tells you that you've gotten bigger? My girlfriend has told me that twice and the feeling is just out of this world. It's great to know that your hard work and dedication is paying off! Congratulations once again, and if you feel you are ready to move onto more advanced exercises then once you reach the end of your routine feel free to post again, or shoot me a message and we can devise a new routine for you!
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
                      X