Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-starting out

Hey guys,

So a little about me, i became a member of PEGym about 7/8 years ago. I briefly started JP90 but circumstances weren't ideal and i stopped and never picked it back up, even though its been in the back of my mind for a while now.

I'm kicking myself a little when im reading through all the success stories now and seeing how impressive some of the gains are. And with 7 years of PEing, who knows what could have been. Oh well, better late than never.

My situation now is that i will have time and privacy for at least the next 4-6 months, so i figure its the perfect time to get stuck into it and give PE a proper go.

The thing im curious about guys, is whether JP90 is still the recommended gold standard for newbies, or whether other programs such as PESG are used now?

P.s. in terms of warm up, do most people use a rice sock or something else?

Thanks in advance guys, any help is always greatly appreciated.
    BPEL 6.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.7.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.8 MEG 4.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.6

Originally posted by MojoRisin View Post
    Hey guys,

So a little about me, i became a member of PEGym about 7/8 years ago. I briefly started JP90 but circumstances weren't ideal and i stopped and never picked it back up, even though its been in the back of my mind for a while now.

I'm kicking myself a little when im reading through all the success stories now and seeing how impressive some of the gains are. And with 7 years of PEing, who knows what could have been. Oh well, better late than never.

My situation now is that i will have time and privacy for at least the next 4-6 months, so i figure its the perfect time to get stuck into it and give PE a proper go.

The thing im curious about guys, is whether JP90 is still the recommended gold standard for newbies, or whether other programs such as PESG are used now?

P.s. in terms of warm up, do most people use a rice sock or something else?

Thanks in advance guys, any help is always greatly appreciated.
    hey brother, I use a rice sock. I warm up for about 12 min

Comment

If you have very good conditioning then the JP90 is a good place to start. If you're new all across the board, you're better off starting with a less intense/voluminous routine- like the following: The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

OK great thanks guys, appreciate the feedback
        BPEL 6.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.7.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.8 MEG 4.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.6

Comment

Just a quick question guys,
          I was planning on using moisturiser as lubrication for the jelqs etc.
          Do you think this is alright or should I go a more proper, water based lube?

Comment

If you're performing a relatively low number of reps for the jelq, then a gentle moisturizing cream can be used as lube. Don't used strong or heavily perfumed creams as this can cause irritation or even burns on the sensitive skin of the penis.

For higher rep sessions, a higher viscosity lube would work better. The alternative is to use many reapplications of a cream based lube.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks Big Al

Comment

Originally posted by MojoRisin View Post
                Thanks Big Al
                Glad to help!

Comment

Working...
                X