Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming up

hey guys,

So I've been doing a light version of the JP90 program the last week or so. I've been using rice (actually flax seed) sock to warm up. But yesterday it burnt a bit.
    So im curious what you guys use to warm up.

P.s. when ive been jelqing ive been on the low scale of erection (maybe 30% or so), yet what im after is girth gains. Any recommendations here?
    BPEL 6.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.7.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.8 MEG 4.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.6

This is my warm up method on my thread
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

The best and most convinient warming up is with an electric heat pad.
      For girth gains from jelqing look in my Sig.

Comment

Cheers guys.

Yeah I read your arm and shoot jelq technique a few hours ago, sounds interesting.

What do you feel contributed to your girth gains the most? The jelq aspect or the edging part? I guess its probably hard to isolate what had the bigger impact if you always did them together.
        BPEL 6.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.7.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.8 MEG 4.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.6

Comment

I believe they worked together.
          The jelqing is making the dick parts stretchier and the expansion of them through edging is helping in the gains.

Comment

Don't go more than a few degrees above body temperature for warm ups and warm downs. The skin of the penis is very sensitive and prone to burns at higher temperatures.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              Don't go more than a few degrees above body temperature for warm ups and warm downs. The skin of the penis is very sensitive and prone to burns at higher temperatures.
              Sorry, I realise I worded that poorly. The rice sock itself burnt up a little in the microwave lol. Smelt like popcorn a bit. So it's bye bye cock sock.
              I need a new method of warming up haha. My penis is safe and unburnt :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MojoRisin View Post
                Sorry, I realise I worded that poorly. The rice sock itself burnt up a little in the microwave lol. Smelt like popcorn a bit. So it's bye bye cock sock.
                I like to use a microwaveable heating pad. It just a rice sock that is manufactured. I like it, nuke it for 2 minutes and it’s ready to go. You can find it on amazon. The wattage of your microwave will affect how long you cook it for FYI.
                Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                My Log

Comment

Originally posted by usul View Post
                  I like to use a microwaveable heating pad. It just a rice sock that is manufactured. I like it, nuke it for 2 minutes and it’s ready to go. You can find it on amazon. The wattage of your microwave will affect how long you cook it for FYI.
                  Those are cheap and easy for warming up and you'll get countless uses. The only caveat is if you don't live alone you gotta say it's for your muscle soreness lol. Just be sure to test the rice sock on the underside of your wrist or inner thigh before applying it to the burrito, don't wanna cook the sausage hahaha.
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I "warm up" in a pump.

Hot water, insert tool, relax.
                    1 inch at a time
                    GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
                    Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by MojoRisin View Post
                      Understood- and thanks for the clarification
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X