Best Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Guide?

What is the best method/guide for a new user to maximise gains?

I see lots of different methods like jelqing, stretching, angion, big al's method and other stuff, but what one would you actually recommend for a new user to get the most benefits? Looking for length and girth

Lol . Depends who you talk to ask 10 people and get 11 different views.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Lol . Depends who you talk to ask 10 people and get 11 different views.
      What would you says the best guide?

Comment

Frankly, there is no best guide. That is what Peg was trying to say.

Unfortunately this is not an exact science. Everyone is different and there seems a number of different approaches that work well. However, that being said, not everyone will respond in the same way, a routine that was very good for Guy X, Guy Y and Guy Z might not do anything for Guy A. Is the routine at fault? Did Guy A do it wrong? Who can say.

I recommend slow and steady. Make a plan and stick to it. Aim for 3 month segments with breaks every 6 weeks. Start with a good conditioning routine, for example the JP90 gets good press, then after completing that (the 90 means 90 days) move on to more intense exercises.

Keep a log, stay on track. While you are doing the first 6 weeks, read up on the various exercises and consider which have worked for others. Search, ask questions, not just on the site but to yourself. By the time you get to the end of the 90 days you will have an idea of what to do next.

Try things out, see how it feels. I did an exercise for a month to try it out. Some I liked because of the ease of use and how they feel. Others were too complex and didn't feel right. I didn't jelq for the first year or so. Did not like the feel. But then I tried it again and it clicked. Perhaps the timing was wrong.

Approach the endeavor holistically. Look at diet, exercise, yoga, etc.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          Frankly, there is no best guide. That is what Peg was trying to say.

Unfortunately this is not an exact science. Everyone is different and there seems a number of different approaches that work well. However, that being said, not everyone will respond in the same way, a routine that was very good for Guy X, Guy Y and Guy Z might not do anything for Guy A. Is the routine at fault? Did Guy A do it wrong? Who can say.

I recommend slow and steady. Make a plan and stick to it. Aim for 3 month segments with breaks every 6 weeks. Start with a good conditioning routine, for example the JP90 gets good press, then after completing that (the 90 means 90 days) move on to more intense exercises.

Keep a log, stay on track. While you are doing the first 6 weeks, read up on the various exercises and consider which have worked for others. Search, ask questions, not just on the site but to yourself. By the time you get to the end of the 90 days you will have an idea of what to do next.

Try things out, see how it feels. I did an exercise for a month to try it out. Some I liked because of the ease of use and how they feel. Others were too complex and didn't feel right. I didn't jelq for the first year or so. Did not like the feel. But then I tried it again and it clicked. Perhaps the timing was wrong.

Approach the endeavor holistically. Look at diet, exercise, yoga, etc.
          Great advice, thanks.

Comment

Gotta do your homework.

Welcome to the jungle.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym!

The best guide is here: START HERE!
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
              X