Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big question about EQ and workout quality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big question about EQ and workout quality.

I been readinga lot on pegym, articles guides and stuff, and I readed one that said that not losing some kind of Eq after one workout can means that the workout wasn't affective. Idk if it means after the next couple of hours or until next day like a weak morning wood or lack of it. Normally after a workout I can get a erection not 100% since my Penis can't maintain a high erection angle but I still can get decently aroused. I hope someone can clarify my doubt, have a good day.

That's down to you to find out.. You're your own test subject, that's how it is here. Trying adding more each week or something and keep an eye on your PI's?

Comment

EQ is a complicated topic - sometimes I feel like my workout was super productive yet my EQ is lower for the day.

Other times, my workout felt like shit but I was hard as a rock.

I think consistency is what matters the most - is your EQ lower days/weeks on end or is it just a one or two time thing.

If your dick is sore or it hurts + you have low EQ, take a break.

If your dick feels healthy and your workouts are good but your EQ is a bit lower - I'd keep on tugging but pay close attention to my PI's.

If EQ and dick feel great - you're on the right path.

Like Aethelwulf said, it's something you learn with time and how your body responds/when you should lay off for a while.
      August - Sept 2020
      6.7"x5.3" - 7.1"x5.45"

Short Term Goal:
      7.25"x5.5"

Long Term Goal:
      8"x5.75"

Hard work, discipline, sacrifice, and dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolejohn View Post
        I been readinga lot on pegym, articles guides and stuff, and I readed one that said that not losing some kind of Eq after one workout can means that the workout wasn't affective.
        I do not think that is true. I find the opposite. A good workout leads to better EQ.

Idk if it means after the next couple of hours or until next day like a weak morning wood or lack of it.
        An hour later, 6 hours or morning wood. I feel that better EQ is my guide.

Normally after a workout I can get a erection not 100% since my Penis can't maintain a high erection angle but I still can get decently aroused. I hope someone can clarify my doubt, have a good day.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Thx for the reply.

Comment

Thx.

Comment

Working...
            X