Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme penis turtling and shrinking at the gym. Any advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme penis turtling and shrinking at the gym. Any advice?

When i’m at the gym me penis turtles SO MUCH and shrinks so much it’s insane. I even feel a little bit of pain in the glans (because of this i think). My penis literally looks smaller than my thumb.

When i came back home, i took a shower and ate something and decided to do some edging. But noticed my EQ was horrible and even erect my penis was like 60% of the size it usually is.

Any advice please? This is really annoying. Seeing my penis 40% smaller this night and with a bad EQ was a nightmare.

PS: I’m also on a 3-4 day break from PE (day 2 today) because i was feeling my whole penis and glans a little sore.

Sounds like you have overdone PE and /or normal gym and need a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Sounds like you have overdone PE and /or normal gym and need a rest.
      Yea i guess i will take 1 week break from P.E and start again slowly, what do you think?

But even before P.E my penis always shrinked and turtled at the gym, there isn’t anything that i can do?

Comment

It is a standard thing to turtle with cold or exercise .

Yes a week should do it .. Contact me by pm if you have issues after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          It is a standard thing to turtle with cold or exercise .

Yes a week should do it .. Contact me by pm if you have issues after that.
          Thank you Pegasus

Comment

Just an update for anyone thinking this was because of P.E:

It was not. Everyone has bad days i guess, and this happened mosty because of the turting that i get at the gym.

This morning my EQ came back as great as it was and i still have my new size that i gained with P.E (14.5 cm 5.7 NBPEL).

I will still give a 3 days rest and come back friday or saturday.

Comment

Exercise moves blood away from the penis if it isn't dick pushups . Completely normal. Same as cold.
              Doing leg exercises and endurance should long term help a good blood circulation to the penis.

I made some rather dangerous(if you are a newbie) tries of lightly clamping off my dick(cockring) to keep blood in during exercise and challenge the body to allow the muscles to be worked out without draining blood from the penis. I think doing that for some months could have some interesting effects(if you dont kill off your dick in the process )

(applying ice to my dick for some months after/during PE made me kind of immune to cold shriveling)
              DickerSchwanz
              Member of the Month Sept 2015
              Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 09-15-2020, 10:08 AM.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I had the same problem from time to time especially at the gym or really cold situations. I havnt noticed it nearly at all using an extender for 3 months. its definitely helped me to have a better flaccid life. regularly look bigger now soft. and of course my erections are much stronger now too.
                JP

Comment

Working...
                X