Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any tips to Maximize gains during the first 3 months of JP90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips to Maximize gains during the first 3 months of JP90?

Hello everyone, wishing you a great day

my question is do you guys have any tips or experience on how to maximize gains within the first 3 months of JP90? And how much gain did you get with that tips? i am going on my 7th weeks of PE, and during this second month period, i did not get any gain whatsoever. I know PE takes patience and i should be grateful that i got some gains at the first month (which i am). I just want to make sure that i'm on the right track with things that i do

Thankyou everyone
    Initial Penis Size :
    BPEL = 5.82" / 14.8 cm
    EG = 4.33" / 11 cm

Target For:
    3 Months : BPEL = 6.22" / 15.8 cm || EG = 4.8" / 12.2 cm
    6 Months : BPEL = 6.61" / 16.8 cm || EG = 5.3" / 13.4 cm

3 Months Progress : BPEL = 6.14" / 15.6 cm || EG = 4.8" / 12.2 cm

The JP90 is a conditioning routine and with that being said, the further in time you are into it the more your penis has become conditioned. In other words, at 2 months in your penis is much more conditioned than it was when you started but not enough to move on to advanced work yet. My advice has always been to slowly increase the time, intensity and reps of the routine over the 3 month period. In my opinion this is the best and safest way to maximize your JP90 results. Keep an eye on your PIs, they will tell you if you are overworking it.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 09-18-2020, 06:16 AM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
    X