Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender in Beginning?

Hi,

I started JP90 last week, started a progress log, etc. I'm in no rush, but my question relates to extenders. Because of COVID and working from home most days, I wanted to get thoughts on using an extender even though I'm at the start of my journey?

I assume it's better to condition for the full 90 days, but thought better to ask vs assume. I'll be back in the office most days, if not, full time, within the next few months and not sure how comfortable I am wearing it in the office.

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Starting 9/18/20
    BPEL - 5.5"
    EG - 4.5"

Goal #1
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.25"

Extenders are safe to use without prior conditioning. Most extender companies include a conditioning program that you should follow. It takes about 6 weeks to get the burrito into "growth mode". After 6 weeks you'll start seeing noticeable and hopefully steady gains provided you wear the extender 6 or more hours a day (8 hours is best) and at least 5 days a week. You can reference my extender log in my signature to see how my first 6-7 months went. I did extending without any manual at the start of my PE journey.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter810 View Post
      Hi,

I started JP90 last week, started a progress log, etc. I'm in no rush, but my question relates to extenders. Because of COVID and working from home most days, I wanted to get thoughts on using an extender even though I'm at the start of my journey?

I assume it's better to condition for the full 90 days, but thought better to ask vs assume. I'll be back in the office most days, if not, full time, within the next few months and not sure how comfortable I am wearing it in the office.

Thoughts?

Thanks
      As UB said you can easily use an extender at the start of your journey. Whether it will be comfortable to wear it in the office or not probably depends of what kinda of pants you wear and what extender it is. I work from home covid or not and i only find it comfortable to wear an extender with joggin pants and no underwear so i dont have much experience in that area

Comment

Sure,.. start low time and intensity, increase time and intensity slowly.
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

There are two things here. First, yes, I think you can start out and use an extender. I did. Just go easy at first - not big stretches and not for any more hours than you can without extra discomfort. Extenders cause some discomfort, but you'll figure out what's pain causing injury and what's just some discomfort. Second, I've used two extenders, both fairly similar to the other mainstream quality ones. I don't think I'd want to wear one in an office, unless you have lots of time in privacy. Even with baggy pants, the frame is still pretty obvious. With tighter pants, you run the risk of getting pinched in the middle of a meeting and need to leave to adjust it. Go ahead and get an extender as you'll probably want one eventually and test it around the house to see if you could wear it in public.
          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Thanks everyone, actually opposite of what I assumed, I'm glad I asked.
            Starting 9/18/20
            BPEL - 5.5"
            EG - 4.5"

Goal #1
            BPEL: 6.5"
            EG: 5.25"

Comment

Working...
            X