Red spots help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red spots help

Hi I'm new here , for 9 weeks I have been doing uli squeezes at 70-80 % erect 5 second holds for 20 minutes , everything was going good , good expansion after good pi's etc. Since 2 weeks ago I started getting red dots they go away after 24 hours but when I do my routine I get them again now since getting these red dots I don't get the same expansion after my routine I took three days off and today did lighter routine I did 10 minutes of uli squeezes 5 second holds at 50% erect and less of a tight squeeze i still got loads of red dots on my CS and one red spot that is kind off big I also warmed up for longer .

I'm stuck on what to do as I don't think it's a conditional thing as surely I would off got the red dots the first few weeks not suddenly at 7 weeks?? I've done p.e in the past aswell so my technique is good . I keep seeing mixed reviews about these red dots if they are good or not it seems for me they are not good as since I get them I can't get good post workout pump. Any advice on what I should do ? Thanks .

So you went to the more advanced stuff and not the beginners stuff? The red spots are small broken blood vessels; they will go away.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

What should I off started with? To be honest the reason I went with uli squeezes is because they are the only thing I have ever gotten post workout pump from.

Comment

Did you read the beginners routine? It helps condition your dick so you'll get far less red spots

Comment

Yh but jelqing actually gives me more red spots than ulis and never get good expansion post workout from jelqing no matter how light I go I just get hard flaccid from jelqing.

Comment

If you're getting red spots from jelqing you are either doing it too hard, too long or a bit of both.

Comment

I've tried doing less and not going so hard it doesn't seem to help my penis just doesn't seem to react good to jelqing , I get best results with uli squeezes at 70-80 % erect was going really well for 7 weeks then suddenly loads of red spots coming . That's why I made this post because it doesn't really make much sense why it would go all good for 7 weeks then suddenly I get red spots

Comment

Have you taken any time off during your training history? For many, the 7th week should be a rest week.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You may need to allocate more healing time.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

In the past I did p.e for 10 months got no results so gave up this was roughly 3 years ago , found out about angion methods and did them for a few months slightly improved my EQ and made my penis very vascular but got no growth so gave up on that. 9 weeks ago decided to give p.e another go have not taken a break since apart from the 3 days and when I have my rest days . I was thinking of taking a week off but I feel taking a week off is just time away from making my penis bigger lol I've been doing this routine Monday to Friday with Saturday and Sunday off , I'm thinking of doing Monday Wednesday and Friday instead with weekends off .

Comment

Rest is necessary for full recover and growth. Many make what's termed "rebound gains" after a needed week off. If your progress has been satisfactory and your performance actually decreasing then you have nothing to lose by taking time off.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ok thanks, do you think after I take this 1 week break should I keep it to Mondays, Wednesday's and Fridays? I only have the weekdays to do this I can't do the weekends. Is three times a week enough to gain?

Comment

Three times a week is good in the beginning, but you should be able to perform a Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri split with good results.

Comment

Ok might try Monday, Wednesday and Fridays for abit then go to Monday, Tuesday Wednesday off ,Thursdays and Fridays weekends off.

Comment

Working...
                            X