Desperate measures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate measures

I measure my penis from pressing extremely deep back into my base, my penis is always parallel to the floor when I measure.

I use a tailor tape. It runs from the base all the way up and over the glans to the edge of the glans, then the tape will taper towards the pee hole and at the pee hole point it measures 18cm, just before it tapers it measures 17.5m.

What is the true length to conclude here... 17.5cm or 18cm??

Appreciate responses.

Keep it simple. The only way to measure is the SAME WAY every time, with the same erection condition.

This is so you can evaluate your progress and have feedback. It is not so you can rank yourself with and against another person.

Tat 0.5cm difference is of little help or meaning, but just pick a measurement and run with it.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The way you describe measuring is probably yielding a longer measurement that your true bone pressed length. When measuring bone pressed length press the rule or tape to the outer edge of your pubic bone, not the area right above your penis. That area right above your penis is not backed by bone and if you tried hard, you might be able to press in inches. And keep the tape taut and parallel to your penis' end, not wrapped around the end.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Thanks guys for the replies.

Physdoc thanks. I'm not sure what you mean by above the penis. I press far back until I hit bone and can't go further. At that point I feel the tape starting point on my shaft base, it's just that I have a thick pad.

What is the area above the penis you are referring to? I press where I press since I thought bone pressed is as far back towards the pubic bone where the penis length starts coming out of your body. Also when I'm balls deep in my wife this is also where I press against to fet deepest and her entrance presses against this area. Am I not supposed to measure bone press from here?

Comment

Originally posted by GettingOverIt View Post
          Thanks guys for the replies.

Physdoc thanks. I'm not sure what you mean by above the penis. I press far back until I hit bone and can't go further. At that point I feel the tape starting point on my shaft base, it's just that I have a thick pad.

What is the area above the penis you are referring to? I press where I press since I thought bone pressed is as far back towards the pubic bone where the penis length starts coming out of your body. Also when I'm balls deep in my wife this is also where I press against to fet deepest and her entrance presses against this area. Am I not supposed to measure bone press from here?
          If you press your finger in above your penis and move it up and down, you should be able to feel the curved pubic bone. On me, the outer edge of the curve is about 1/2" above my penis, so that's where I stick the ruler. If I stuck the ruler in directly above my penis, I'm on the inward curve of the pubic bone and get about a 1/4-1/2" longer measurement. If you're comparing to numbers from studies like averages, use the outer edge because clinicians measure from the outer edge of the curve. If you're just measuring for your own use, just measure from the same spot every time and your gains calculation should still be accurate.

Comment

Thanks but I still don't get it.
            I checked again and my base was erect and hard.
            I then have to bend my erection towards the floor but not pointing down just parallel.
            I place and push backwards until I hit bone through the fat pad.
            I tried looking for outer bone you talking about but all I feel is erect base shaft meeting against the bone surrounded by fat. It's also where I feel max press during sex.

Anyway like you said I'll just use this spot or area to measure gains consistently.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by GettingOverIt View Post
              Thanks but I still don't get it.
              I checked again and my base was erect and hard.
              I then have to bend my erection towards the floor but not pointing down just parallel.
              I place and push backwards until I hit bone through the fat pad.
              I tried looking for outer bone you talking about but all I feel is erect base shaft meeting against the bone surrounded by fat. It's also where I feel max press during sex.

Anyway like you said I'll just use this spot or area to measure gains consistently.

Thanks
              You could stick with that spot, but it may not work the same when you're not erect and the ligament is relaxed. Try measuring when you're not erect to find the bone (it's not actually bone in the middle, but rather cartilage where the pubis bones meet in the middle). Being that close to your penis, good chance you're pushing into the suspensory ligament that's stretched firm from being erect. Here's an image that might help. See the gap right above the penis where the pubic symphysis is farther away............

https://cdn.britannica.com/97/55697-...ans-system.jpg

Comment

Cool thanks. I see now what you describing about outer curve and inner curve.

You should upload this image with drawing a line pointing to the part of the pubic symphysis that is pressed for bpel.

So when I push bone pressed against my wife's vagina, which part of the curve is the limit? Or does it depend on angle? Is this angle why some positions also let the male go deeper?

Comment

Working...
                X