Beginner Looking To Make Safe/Mild Permanent Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Looking To Make Safe/Mild Permanent Gains

Hi I just discovered PE and spent a couple days doing research and came to the conclusion I want to give it a go!

I am an average guy and consciously I am happy with my size, but sub consciously I have some insecurities.

I am 5.2"-5.7"NBP depending on the day and erection quality, and 6"-6.2"BP with a 4.8"-5" EG

My Goal is to be a consistent 6"NBP and 5.5" EG so an overall gain of 0.5"L and maybe 0.5" EG (girth is not my concern) Don't want to be huge, just a nice size.

I am a very busy guy but willing to make the commitment if I can reap permanent gains and after looking through the forum this is a very achievable goal.

What would would you say is the most effective routine or method for me to follow to achieve these gains in a 3-6 month time period, I would preferably avoid jelqing if possible since it just doesn't feel safe. I can also do devices if it's more effective.

Any other tips and advice would be much appreciated thanks!

Welome to the gym.

Read the beginner forum sticky threads. I have provided a link to one of the more Popular beginner routines for you to look at

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey PE Newbie!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey PENewbie!

First of all welcome to the Gym! And you should listen to BigO and follow that link he suggested! It links to JP's 90 day Beginner Routine, it's a good routine to condition your penis in the beginning!

May I also suggest clicking on START HERE! located on the upper left under the Penis Forums tab in grey. Especially since you're worried about the safety of jelqing, it covers everything from your expectations, to Safety First, and how to do all the techniques, and more! It's a great beginners resource.

I just want to say everyone is different, so it's better to temper your expectations and see PE as a long-term thing. Better yet, a new lifestyle choice! Like if you decided to be healthier and you wanted to live longer, you'd make different choices in the food you eat and add exercise to your daily routine. PE isn't just about getting bigger, it makes and keeps your penis healthy and erect, especially as you get older, your penis health becomes more important!

As for jelqing, if you're that worried, start LIGHT (soooo light) just like I did. I was literally just going through the motions my first week! What's been suggested is to imagine your penis like an egg, and apply enough pressure so that you don't break the egg. Or another suggestion is go for a lighter grip than you would when you masturbate.

For me, I didn't want to go hard too soon, so I simplified the JP90 routine and spent my first few weeks just getting used to the motions and getting my technique down. Week by week slowly adding more intensity and volume from the JP90 routine. I'm still a newbie so take my advice with a grain of salt. But the best advice I can give you is to take your first month as your learning curve month. Don't worry too much about whether you're gaining or not, just make sure you have your Techniques DOWN PAT! Get used to the workouts in your routine, and always be on the safe side. If there is EVER PAIN, STOP!

Good luck on your PE Journey!
        BEGIN! October 25, 2020
        BPEL: 6.0625"
        MEG = 4.625"
        BEG = 4.5"

Just Watch My Log

Comment

What you are looking to gain doable. Directional stretching with some edging to avoid the jelqs is my two cents. Focusing on your EQ will give you more consistent measurements
          Tissue Growth Clues Theory
          My Log

Comment

Working...
          X