Need Advice - Uncircumsized and Small

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice - Uncircumsized and Small

Hey everyone, so I've spent the last few days reading a lot on the site and I'm kind of disappointed that I can't find much info for guys who are uncircumcised.

I'm currently 5.2" fully erect which is kind of sad, especially considering I'm 6'2" and 205lbs (probably hovering around 20% body fat?) So taking my pants off isn't exactly something I'm proud of.

I attempted jelqing but I have a really hard time getting a decent grip and actual stretch. I just find myself pulling and moving round foreskin, especially because I'm probably ~2 inches flaccid and have big hands/fingers.

Does anyone have recommendations? I'm also considering a pump but from what I've gathered stretching techniques are important.

Welcome! I can see how that can be a spirit breaker for you. No worries, you're in the right place!

Are you dry or wet jelqing? Typically, jelqing is not meant to stretch your penis. Stretches are for stretching!

I am circumsized, so I can't help you too much with that, but continue to jelq as best you can. Try getting a higher erection percent for more grip. Good luck!
    1 inch at a time
    GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
    Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by JustALilMore View Post
      Welcome! I can see how that can be a spirit breaker for you. No worries, you're in the right place!

Are you dry or wet jelqing? Typically, jelqing is not meant to stretch your penis. Stretches are for stretching!

I am circumsized, so I can't help you too much with that, but continue to jelq as best you can. Try getting a higher erection percent for more grip. Good luck!
      Thank you! Sorry I might have gotten this wrong, but I thought you weren't supposed to be erect for that?

Also are you supposed to be a certain level of erect? Because I don't know how I'm supposed to maintain that, it's all or nothing for me.

Comment

5.2inches isn't small, according to the only credible studies on penis size it's average or normal. That said if you're looking to increase length I would definitely recommend an extender if you have the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigD2000 View Post
          5.2inches isn't small, according to the only credible studies on penis size it's average or normal. That said if you're looking to increase length I would definitely recommend an extender if you have the time.
          Thanks for the encouragement, but considering the size of the rest of my body, I make average look pretty small and underwhelming unfortunately. I just want a penis that's proportionate.

I do, I've been unemployed because of the pandemic and if I do get a job it'll likely be remote or WFH for a couple of more months.

Kind of having trouble finding one that's reasonably priced in Canada though. Amazon.ca doesn't have shit and most of what I've seen will cost upwards of $350 CAD.

Comment

Hey pete! You are NOT supposed to be erect for Stretching Exercises.

But you ARE supposed to be semi-erect for Jelqing Exercises. Between 30%-75%. If you can even attain a plump hanging penis (like a half chub), then you have enough blood in your penis to jelq. I'd say that would be around the 30-40%. That should suffice in Erection Level! I also have trouble typically of maintaining a higher erection level when jelqing, my dong typically hovers around the lower percentages.

Also I'm a fellow uncircumcised brother! I actually had a problem with too much extra skin when I jelqed with lube. So I switched to Dry Jelqing. Try it out! It's less messy because you don't have to lube up, and I actually think you get a better feel for the blood moving up your shaft when Dry Jelqing. It's typically done by uncircumcised guys so maybe you'll like it:

1. Reach recommended Erection Level

2. With an Overhand OK grip using your thumb and index finger, pull your foreskin back with the grip and dig deep into your pubic bone.

3. Grip a little tighter (since you're a newbie start with a lighter grip), then move your OK grip up your shaft. This will push the blood up your penis. Again, as a beginner, just get used to the motions at first, then slowly week by week add a little more pressure. You only want to add enough pressure to feel the blood move up your shaft and engorge your glans. Don't squeeze the sh** out of your penis to do that!

**NOTE: You'll be moving your skin along with you as you move up the shaft. That's why I suggested in Step 2 to grab some skin as you pull your OK grip into your pubic bone to start your Jelq, so you're not pulling and stretching your skin too much! Adjust how much skin you want to keep with your grip while you jelq until you're comfortable!

4. Stop as you reach under you glans. Don't jelq your glans.

5. Lighten your grip enough that you're fingers are still gripping your foreskin, so when you pull your OK grip back to the base of your shaft for the next rep you won't have to readjust!

6. Rinse and Repeat. To even it out, I'd suggest splitting your Jelq reps in half between your 2 hands.

Hope this helps!
            StartNow
            Last edited by StartNow; 12-21-2020, 12:52 PM.
            BEGIN! October 25, 2020
            BPEL: 6.0625"
            MEG = 4.625"
            BEG = 4.5"

Just Watch My Log

Comment

Yes, you never want to jelq with a solid erect penis; if you keep getting erections, just wait until you cool off; eventually your penis will get "wired" for 30 to 50 percent jelqing; by the way, this approach still works after almost twenty years later.

goin'

Comment

Working...
              X