Rate my routine for length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my routine for length

I’m pretty new here but I have been reading a lot of the content for a while.

I started with the JP90 routine for 3 months and gained about 0.10inch in erect length.

I’m currently at 6.4/6.5 in erect length and I am now moving to a stretching routine to make as much length gains and possible as my goal is to achieve 7 inches erect length.

Here’s my routine, take a look and let me know what you think. Doing my reading I found out about V stretches and A stretches but I’ve seen conflicting information about whether they’re for length or girth?

5 days on 2 days off

10 minutes warm wrap

1 minute for each, straight up, left, right, down, left down, left right and straight out. 20 seconds helicopter spins between each stretch.

V stretch for 1 minute x 3 rounds with helicopter spins between each round

A stretch for 1 minute x 3 with helicopter spins between each round

Bundled stretch straight out with helicopter spins between each round

3 rounds of ‘ok grip’ jelque 30 each time, total 90

Let me know if this seems like a solid stretch routine, I’m conditioned and haven’t had any negative PI after the first few weeks or JP90

Thanks for your advice in advance

Originally posted by GeeWizz View Post
    I’m pretty new here but I have been reading a lot of the content for a while.

I started with the JP90 routine for 3 months and gained about 0.10inch in erect length.

I’m currently at 6.4/6.5 in erect length and I am now moving to a stretching routine to make as much length gains and possible as my goal is to achieve 7 inches erect length.

Here’s my routine, take a look and let me know what you think. Doing my reading I found out about V stretches and A stretches but I’ve seen conflicting information about whether they’re for length or girth?

5 days on 2 days off

10 minutes warm wrap

1 minute for each, straight up, left, right, down, left down, left right and straight out. 20 seconds helicopter spins between each stretch.

V stretch for 1 minute x 3 rounds with helicopter spins between each round

A stretch for 1 minute x 3 with helicopter spins between each round

Bundled stretch straight out with helicopter spins between each round

3 rounds of ‘ok grip’ jelque 30 each time, total 90

Let me know if this seems like a solid stretch routine, I’m conditioned and haven’t had any negative PI after the first few weeks or JP90

Thanks for your advice in advance
    Sounds like a solid routine, a bit more advanced than the JP90 yet not too aggressive.

I'd say give it 60 to 90 days. For just finishing the JP90, id give your routine high marks
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I agree with BigO. Just keep an eye on your PI's, they will let you know if your overworking it.

Physiological Indicators (PI's)
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks guys

I think I’m going to do some proper measurements this weekend, how often do you think I should measure my result?

I don’t wanna commit to a daily log but if I do see gains within the first 30 days I might just do so to keep the data all in 1 place.

Comment

Originally posted by GeeWizz View Post
          Thanks guys

I think I’m going to do some proper measurements this weekend, how often do you think I should measure my result?

I don’t wanna commit to a daily log but if I do see gains within the first 30 days I might just do so to keep the data all in 1 place.
          I've logged everything I've done for almost 10 years, it is invaluable to be able to look at your history.

Personally, I rarely measure and how often is up to you. Once a month is plenty.

Best of luck with your ne routine
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

3 weeks in so far, no gains to report.

Had slightly tight groin on the left side 2 weeks ago which went away within a day or 2, I rested and applied heat for 7 minutes twice a day.

Had negative PI recently, low EQ for the last week so I’ve taken a 4 day break.

Back to the routine today, EQ much stronger with morning wood.

Will probably measure again in a week.

Comment

Working...
            X