ultimate guide to male enhancement 5 months in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultimate guide to male enhancement 5 months in

Just some questions as I go through the intermediate level grind...

Since my jelq level rep count is pretty high at this point (I'll be doing 90 in the final week of this cycle) I tend to sit down now for about half of my jelqs, using an over hand grip as its more comfortable. Any particular drawbacks to this? Does it slow results as opposed to standing up?

My progress has definitely slowed down in the last 2 months or so, only about an extra 2/16" of an inch length wise, for a total of 6/16" gained. Girth has stayed solid at about 5" at its thickest in the middle. My bpel is at 5.5", i was probably at about 5" bpel when I started, I never really measured bpel at the time.

At the point when my jelq reps count reaches 100, around the 6 month mark, I plan on incorporating more advanced techniques. I'd really love to reach 0.5" of length gained in that time.

Given this I'm interested in taking a supplement to kickstart progress, and I'm looking for some suggestions. The book of course has many suggestions but I'm not sure which one is right for me. My EQ remains pretty good, so I'm not as interested in improving erections, as increasing size, particularly length. The key factors I'm taking into account are: results, price and availability.

Thanks
    Dakster

You may use whatever grip for the jelq you see fit to- as long as it doesn't negatively impact the form and feel of the exercise.

A question- have you been training for 5+ months?

What is it you're looking for the supplement(s) to accomplish?
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hi Al,

A little over 5 months yeah. I should already be at 100 jelqs reps max, but there was one or two cycles where I only increased the max number of reps from the previous cycle by 5 instead of 10 as the book says. Realized that mistake not that long ago.
      As I stated earlier I'm looking for a supplement that will help with length.

Thanks
      Dak

Comment

I'm doing my whole routine while seated ,is that wrong O.o ?

Comment

Originally posted by dakster39 View Post
          Hi Al,

A little over 5 months yeah. I should already be at 100 jelqs reps max, but there was one or two cycles where I only increased the max number of reps from the previous cycle by 5 instead of 10 as the book says. Realized that mistake not that long ago.
          As I stated earlier I'm looking for a supplement that will help with length.

Thanks
          Dak
          Glad to help!

Unless you started with remedial training you should either be much farther along in reps with your jelqs or performing another routine altogether.

No pill in and of itself will give you length, but you can take supplements which can improve your EQ- which when used in conjunction with exercise can add size.

L-Arginine is a good supplement to start with. Yohimbe is great for boosting EQ, but is known to have side effects for some.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by BootySnorkler View Post
            I'm doing my whole routine while seated ,is that wrong O.o ?
            For the most part, most male enhancement exercises can be performed in a seated or reclined position. What is it that you're doing, exactly?

Comment

Hey Al ,

at the moment im on JP90's program and 20min bathmate afterwards ,5 days on 2 days off , feels like it's alot so after I'm done with this week I'll switch to 3-1 ,I feel exhausted ,and Penis is retracting alot ,I feel like im "losing gains" lol

Comment

Originally posted by BootySnorkler View Post
                Hey Al ,

at the moment im on JP90's program and 20min bathmate afterwards ,5 days on 2 days off , feels like it's alot so after I'm done with this week I'll switch to 3-1 ,I feel exhausted ,and Penis is retracting alot ,I feel like im "losing gains" lol
                Dropping the pump from your routine would be recommended. If the JP90 still proves to be too much for you, you might need a simpler regimen- such as: The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  Yohimbe is great for boosting EQ, but is known to have side effects for some.
                  I can vouch for that. Occasionally, I'll take the 450mg GNC brand capsules, which take about 1-1.5 hours to kick in. It raises my heartrate and simultaneously makes me feel colder. The feeling is like a major caffeine buzz. It certainly does boost EQ, but if you've had a vasectomy like I have, then it could make you prone to sperm granuloma. I tend to get those with a powerful and/or long lasting erection.

Comment

Thanks AL

I took a week off since I felt some discomfort and pain which I never had ,my penis was always in super shape,or so I tought ,now getting back,gonna try with 3-1 and focus on JPs program,i think i Overpumped 5 days 20mins after Jp might be alot for a begginer ,so I'll try something else ,3-1 with maybe pump on 2nd day of each 3 days ,so its like 2x a week ,but than I won't do JP on same day ,let's see how it works ^^

Comment

90 jelqs aren't that much for a beginner unless your penis responds better to low reps.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha_555 View Post
                        90 jelqs aren't that much for a beginner unless your penis responds better to low reps.
                        If you're a beginner, it's best to err on the side of caution with reps and intensity. You can always adjust the reps upwards- as needed. Do too much too soon and you can hurt yourself.

Comment

Working...
                        X