Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to go from average to impressively big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to go from average to impressively big?

Hi guys. I'm starting at about 6.75 bpel (7 inches on a good day) with 5 inches mseg. Been lurking on this forum for years. Never tried pe and would like to start. I know how long it can take to see results, and am totally aware that goals are sometimes not the best idea, because we should be happy with any positive results we get. However, just for curiosity, is it possible to go from average size to impressively large, given enough time? I'd love to be 7 inches nbpel and 5.5 inches mseg. That would be a really good size for me. I am not sure if that is impressively large, but I think it would be enough to increase my confidence, knowing that I was above average. Anyways, this forum is awesome, and I hope I can learn a lot and help others in the future. Cheers.

You are already above average in girth and length according to all credible studies. Yes, you can in answer to the above question.
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Really? I was told by a couple of women that I was "small" or had a little dick, which caused me to have very low confidence about my size. One even said that she likes my penis because "It isn't too small". I always had the suspicion that average size is maybe not what women see when dating, because the guys with bigger units get around more, making women think that the average size is in fact larger. I'm here to learn and I know that I'm probably wrong about all kinds of stuff in terms of penis size. It's why I wanted to start dialogue with the guys on this forum.
      tinywhenflaccid
      Last edited by tinywhenflaccid; 01-24-2021, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I have a huge fat pad, despite not being overweight, which drops my nbpel to 5.8 inches or so. I can't get rid of my fat pad, even if I have no no extra body fat. Those slavic genes I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by tinywhenflaccid View Post
          I always had the suspicion that average size is maybe not what women see when dating, because the guys with bigger units get around more, making women think that the average size is in fact larger.
          I can relate to this, I feel like when I was back in school most of the confident guys where the ones well endowed...so I wouldn't be surprised if someone woman's perception of "average" is quite a bit skewed.

To answer your question...Is it possible to gain .5" in girth? Yes. Realistically you'll gain 1/4" of girth from newbie gains, getting that next 1/4" though will be hard work.
          2/2/2018
          BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
          NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
          MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

See, not to brag, but I am pretty good looking, and don't have a problem attracting good looking women. Not 10s, but 7s and 8s. I think because the better looking women get more confident men pursuing them, they probably have a view of penis size that is not reflective of the true average, and thus, at my size, I think a lot of them view me as being small. I guess it depends on the woman in question, and how many dicks she's seen, but I know enough about statistics that there could be a difference between real average and perceived average.

I'm prepared to work. I don't care it takes years. I'd be so happy to get a bit bigger, that I may as well start my routine. Injuries are a concern for me, and I want to take things slow at first. Anyone have reccomendations for what routine to start with? Should I get a bathmate as well? Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by tinywhenflaccid View Post
              I'm prepared to work. I don't care it takes years. I'd be so happy to get a bit bigger, that I may as well start my routine. Injuries are a concern for me, and I want to take things slow at first. Anyone have reccomendations for what routine to start with? Should I get a bathmate as well? Thanks for the advice.
              Traction devices are probably the best way to start imo, figure out if you enjoy PE or not etc.. You can get some cheap ones on ebay which I've heard are semi-decent, the noose ones will get the job done but can be extremely uncomfortable depending on how they're worn. If confort is a huge concern then the vacuum devices are said to be much better but they're also considerably more expensive.

If I had the money when I was starting out then I would have bought a vacuum device over a noose one. Keep in mind if you're really serious about gaining length then you really want to wear these for 20+ hours a week, which means you need to get into the habit of just wearing it.

Comment

Working...
              X