Kegels when using an extender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels when using an extender?

So I just bought the Quick Extender Pro and I'm trying to plan out what my routine should be. I've been dealing with ED and I have read that doing kegels can be beneficial. Is it OK to do kegels while you are using an extender?

Thanks,

CL
    Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
    As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

You can do that, it's certainly an effective resistance to the muscles.
    Though I would say its a bit advances exercise. If you have ED you have to look at it in a balanced way and attack issue from several angles. Extending can also hurt the Penis if done wrong.(too much, cold, inflammation).
    Just do everything with low intensity and time at first and observe and increase slowly
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
      You can do that, it's certainly an effective resistance to the muscles.
      Though I would say its a bit advances exercise. If you have ED you have to look at it in a balanced way and attack issue from several angles. Extending can also hurt the Penis if done wrong.(too much, cold, inflammation).
      Just do everything with low intensity and time at first and observe and increase slowly
      Absolutely. I just didn't want to find out the hard way that it's not a good idea to do both at the same time. Based on some things I have read online I'm thinking of starting with 20-30 a day max while extending.
      Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
      As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Hard on the BC muscle and can cause strain, you should never kegel against a penile stretch. Risks completely outweigh benefits... if there even are any. Regular kegels w/ reverse kegels should suffice.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

In my opinion, kegels while extending forces in additional oxygenated blood which is healthy for the tissues being stressed.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
          X