Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I just had a dry orgasm..

Or a minor one at least...

I've been doing edging as part of my routine 3x a week for about 9 weeks now..how I stay my hardest is by almost always being at the PONR. Well, the thing is, if I get too far to the PONR and I kegel really hard and even hold back the cum my body thinks, or is used to, me cumming and so I lose my arousal physically and mentally..quite annoying. Anyways, I am still trying to train my body to get used to it.

Anyways, my orgasms suck. Like whenever I ejaculate all it is is a feeling of release and nothing much more. Well, as I was edging I felt as if I was going to cum and went to the PONR and so I tried to get there as fast as possible to have a big finish :P. Well...I felt as if I was going to cum and then nothing and I had a slight buzz and nothing came out and once again my arousal diminished and all that.

So..basically, I think I can have more dry orgasms now...but it doesn't matter if
    1. Your orgasms suck
    2. Even if it is dry you can't have multiple orgasms and your dick just shuts down -.-

Any questions, comments, advice is all welcome.

1. Dunno how that is possible... lol.
    2. It takes some getting use to. Eventually you will be able to keep a somewhat higher erection level afterwords. Mine use to drop from a 9-10 to a 5. Now it drops to a 7-8.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

It does sound like your body is figuring out how to separate ejaculation from orgasm. It might be that your orgasms suck because you are ejaculating before you orgasm so, maybe, you are not actually reaching orgasm at all. Does that make any sense?
      I suggest that you keep working on it. I, also, tend to lose my EQ after a DO but I am getting better at maintaining it.
      Please let us all know how it goes for you.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

My experience with eq mirrors Np's. In time you should be able to have multi quality orgasms with one erection.

Comment

Well then yes Pirate, but how do I achieve orgasm before/as I ejaculate? I am pretty sure I have never had an orgasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowblind3 View Post
            Well then yes Pirate, but how do I achieve orgasm before/as I ejaculate? I am pretty sure I have never had an orgasm.
            Whoa this is unusual for a male, have you seen anyone about it?

Comment

Haha no...didn't think I needed to.. Maybe it's just a weak orgasm..?

Comment

I recommend that you keep edging and building up your kegels and see what happens after the point where you would normally ejaculate.
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Ok, do you think I should add in some more kegels? Like 50-100 kegels on my off days?

Comment

You need a regular kegel routine every other day. What are you doing for kegels right now?
                    Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

I have had a similar experience to you Snowblind.
                      1. I can get to the PONR and then kegel, holding in my special sauce.
                      2. I can get to the PONR and then barely go past it and orgasm without kegeling OR ejaculating
                      I think that our goal is number 2, but it doesn't feel as intense as a "normal orgasm". I have been edging more often, and the feelings have gotten a little more intense.

-DoS
                      My log

05/17/10
                      NBPFL: 3 7/8 x 4 5/8
                      NBPFLS: 5 1/2
                      NBPEL: 5 15/16 x 5 1/8
                      LOT: 7:00

Goal: 8 x 6

Comment

Your 2 sounds like relaxation method dong.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                          You need a regular kegel routine every other day. What are you doing for kegels right now?
                          I do 50 hard kegels MWF according to Kingpole's routine. What else could I do for them?

Comment

How long do you hold each of those kegels?
                            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

The first one I hold for about 20-45 sec then there on after for like 10 sec and then most of them come down to about 5 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                              X