For Valentine's Day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Valentine's Day...

I decided to give my wife something bigger to play with. Hopefully, by her birthday, even bigger.

I ordered a Bathmate Hydro7 and am waiting on it to come via mail.

I easily fall in the "average" category by any and all measurements and I'm hoping to maybe change that in due time.

I've known about PE for about 15 years now, but since I never stayed consistent with anything I bought or learned, I maybe could only say I gained less than half an inch in length and probably close to nothing in girth. I've done different hand exercises, I've used ebay stretching devices, used "enlargement" pills/capsules, bought a cheap air pump (and even filled it with water 4 or 5 times until it stopped working), tried an "enlargement" cream once (which it's only benefit was an immediate erection), and used magnetic weight bands to hang a few times. I'm not "new" to PE, but I definitely need to refresher on just about everything there is to know.

I hope I can be a benefit on this forum eventually through my progress and learning (and re-learning) and may be able to help answer some questions along the way.

I do have an important question though first before I finish this post:

Have any guys who got married before you got serious about PE (and are still married to the same gal) noticed your wife "adapt" to your size as you got bigger?

My username kinda makes it obvious what one of my goals is. I would really like to get to 9 inches preferably non-bone pressed, but I'm probably just going to workout and try to increase my size until the wife basically says "If you get any bigger, we aren't going to have as much sex anymore" in one form or another.

Last time I honestly tried to measure I was probably around 5.75 inches BPEL, and that wasn't a full erection, just what I could get quick enough to get the ruler set right to check. That was also almost 2 and a half years ago.

Be consistent for at least 3 months on daily basis and you'll see some results. Add stretching and some jelqing to your Bathmate routine (just a suggestion).
    As for getting to a 9in, that's just too big of expectation. I can't tell for sure, but I see this near impossible. The most you can gain is +2". For the 9, well, if you be consistent for a few years, it might be possible. I haven't seen anyone get +3" here, but again...can't say for sure.

As for adapting, I'll let the married people tell you. But, from my knowledge she will adapt, dw. The vagina is the most incredible muscle tbh. Just image, babies come out if it. It will adapt to the size no worries
    Start: 1st of April, 2020 BPEL - 5", EG - 3.9"
    Current: 29th of October 2020 BPEL - 6" , EG - 4.4"
    Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7", EG - 5"

My PE & preE log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ntial-log.html

Comment

Working...
    X