Am I too old to make gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I too old to make gains?

Hi. I'm 34 years old and thinking about starting but wondering if I'm too old to make any type of gains. Also with my work schedule, a jelqing session may be around 20 - 30 mins. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by Trini_Stud View Post
    Hi. I'm 34 years old and thinking about starting but wondering if I'm too old to make any type of gains. Also with my work schedule, a jelqing session may be around 20 - 30 mins. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Welcome to the gym, I started at 45 and gained an inch and a half of erect length and 1/2 inch of girth.

I have seen many men gain in their 40s and 50s and even older. Your age won't stop you 8n any way
    Last edited by BigO; 12-16-2020, 12:37 AM.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You're far from too old. The science says that gains come harder beyond 49 years of age. But the keyword being harder, there's probably no upper age limit for gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Trini_Stud View Post
        There was an Iranian Extender study from 2008 and they saw a positive correlation that older guys (60+) actually gain a lot easier and faster due to less amount of collagen in their erectile tissue, does anyone have any link to the research?
        Starting size: 3.8 inches BPEL - 4.3 inches MSEG

Current lost .5 :-( (11/20/2020): 6.6 inches BPEL - 5 MSEG

Goal: 8.0 Inches BPEL - 6 inches MSEG

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

I started at the age of 52 and made some significant gains over time. The most important factor for success is consistency and dedication. Focus on that and you will be on your way to making gains.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks for the response everyone. Will be starting soon.

Comment

I was over 50 when I started and you can see my gains below. I got those gains with limited time to do PE and a couple 1 year breaks.
              Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
              05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
              Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I'm 42. I was 39 when I started seriously doing PE. Gained a half inch in a few months. I lost half of that over a two and a half year break. Started back this year, and I've gained three quarters of an inch since April. Hoping to hit 8" in the next few months.

Jelqing didn't do much for my size. It gave me a better flaccid, better EQ, and made it more veiny. Manual stretches and squeezes are what got me size gains.

Comment

I started at 68 and gained over 3/4 inch in length and over 1 inch in girth.
                  Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Gains are possible at your age, like they said^^ consistency, proper techniques and routines, will help you make gains. Don't rush it, that's how you get injuries, be patient and consistent. Best of luck, keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

Working...
                    X