Reverse Kegel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Kegel

I can't seem to find ,or understand how to do those ,I think I've read somewhere that we should utilize those on JP90's routine ,since when It was invented nobody new bout RK's ,can some1 redirect me ,or share links with goood explanations how to do those,and when ,I'd like to add those to my routine aswell

Thx

Front RK is the relaxation/push one does to piss.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Your not going to feel it like a kegel, it's kind of faint. The next time you urinate push the flow out as fast as you can. You will feel a light expansion in the pelvic floor and that expansion is a reverse kegel.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

The following should be helpful: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ml#post1314523
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thank you guys ,I think i understand now ,it like when u wanna poo ,kinda ,so u pushing/opening the anus or smth,so u feel PF muscle ^^

Comment

That's a back RK.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

The banana is right. The feeling of the RK is even fainter than the back RK. The expansion I mentioned you will feel in the pelvic floor just below your balls.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...described.html

Comment

Working...
                X