some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some questions

ok, yesterday i started reading myself into PE, ive heard about yelking like 13 years agoe when i was a teen, but heard u could get ED from it so i never deared to try it. now after getting some info it seems like something im willing to dedicate myself into.

My questions:
    - im thinking of buying both a regular extender, and a vacume cup extender, i have a foreskin, do i have to pull this back when using theese devices?.

- will theese 2 devices be the only thing i need for gaining length? i might buy a penis pump down the road, when ive gained some lenght, and want to start working on my girth.

- i ask if i have to pull back my foreskin, because the tip of my penis is quite sensitive, and i rather not pull it back unless i have to, since it might be more uncomfortable than it have to.

- also do you guys have some tips on how to make my glans less sensitive?, i last long during sex, so thats not the issue, its just its not the best feeling when tutching it, and thats something i would like to work on.

thanks.

ok, yesterday i started reading myself into PE, ive heard about yelking like 13 years agoe when i was a teen, but heard u could get ED from it so i never deared to try it. now after getting some info it seems like something im willing to dedicate myself into.

You can get injured from any kind of PE excercise if not done correctly.

My questions:
    - im thinking of buying both a regular extender, and a vacume cup extender, i have a foreskin, do i have to pull this back when using theese devices?.

Yes you have to pull the skin back...otherwise you will grow the skin and it will be ugly.

- will theese 2 devices be the only thing i need for gaining length? i might buy a penis pump down the road, when ive gained some lenght, and want to start working on my girth.

You do NOT need any devices for now.
    Devices are not warranted that will give gains to anyone.
    Start doing manual stretching+Jelqing (with the correct way)and if no gains after 3 months then consider a device.

- i ask if i have to pull back my foreskin, because the tip of my penis is quite sensitive, and i rather not pull it back unless i have to, since it might be more uncomfortable than it have to.

The glans has nothing to do with the extender.... unless you are extending inside your trousers and you don t want the trousers to touch your glans.

- also do you guys have some tips on how to make my glans less sensitive?, i last long during sex, so thats not the issue, its just its not the best feeling when tutching it, and thats something i would like to work on.

If you have no probs in lasting in bed as you say then there is no need to do anything for your glans sensitivity.
    In general by doing PE you will be spending daily time with your dick and the sensitisity will subside anyway.

thanks.

Comment

yea, i understand that, i just think for my situation a extender, or a vacume cup thing would fit my life better than using the manual routines, thats why il choose to use them. il start doing yelking also on top of the other devices.

my penis is never sensitive when i have some type of lubrication on it, could i use some coconut oil or something simmular on my penishead while doing theese manual exercises? or will that make things diffircult? if not that might help my situation with the dry/sensitive penis head. anny feedback would be nice.

Comment

Oils are being used only with jelqing.You need it in order for the milking to be slippery.
        Any type of stretching needs a completely dry dick because otherwise the grip will slip.

Extending is not a joke.... you need to be doing at least 3h/day.
        With the 10 mins manual stretching+10 mins of jelqing , a lot of people have gained.
        Even 10 mins of just jelqing may work.

I suggest starting with 10 mins of light slow jelqing and 10 mins of edging 2on/1off for 2 months and then measure.
        If no gains then we can speak again about devices.

Comment

allright, im willing to put in the hours, if i can go from 5.9 to 7+ inches just from pulling my dick a few hours a day, im all for it!. il start with jeqing, but ive allready orderd the stretcher and a vacume cup stretcher, so i will be using them aswell after a month of only jelqing. i figure il buy some anestetic cream to use on my dick head in the start until my glans get more hardened.

Comment

Working...
          X