Wet jelqs - best lubrication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet jelqs - best lubrication

I use aloa vera gel 96% is good but after a while its get sticky and I dont minde it ,i re lube if its too dry or add small drop of water.
    But is it better to have more slippery lubrication like coconut oil or any kinde of oil or lube. Aloe is very good in my opinion semi slippery semi sticky . Wanted to know yours opinion shoud lubrication be more slippery like ice .

To each his own for sure, but I use a simple generic ky lube. Cheap and does the trick for me. I lube often afterwards with cocoa butter to keep everything soft.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I also use a Walmart water based lube for jelqing and sex and cocoa butter skin cream for pumping.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I use EVO
        If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by Serbianmike View Post
          I use aloa vera gel 96% is good but after a while its get sticky and I dont minde it ,i re lube if its too dry or add small drop of water.
          But is it better to have more slippery lubrication like coconut oil or any kinde of oil or lube. Aloe is very good in my opinion semi slippery semi sticky . Wanted to know yours opinion shoud lubrication be more slippery like ice .
          I swear by Aloe gel.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Cocoa butter cream for low volume work, petroleum jelly for high volume work. Cutting the petroleum jelly with cocoa butter cream can give the best of both.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X