Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only stretching + bathmate / No jelqing | Advice please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only stretching + bathmate / No jelqing | Advice please!

Hello everyone

I have like 7-8 months of experience with PE (with some hiatus in between) and i started with stretchings and jelqings. I never liked jelqings since i don’t think they do much for me.

Now i only do 6 sets of 50 reps of side to side stretches + 30 seconds in all directions stretching, and i do bathmat right after.

Here’s the weird thing. Sometimes my dick while i was stretching was feeling fuller and fatter, more “harder” and my erections was insane. But these last days when i’m stretching my penis is like more thin and not fatter as it was before, also my erection isn’t as good as it was before (still good but before it was insane).

Why that happened? The only thing i did different was i changed pumping soft to pumping erect. I don’t know if that was the cause tho.

And do you guys recommend bathmate right after stretching or is it better to do like stretching at the morning and bathmate at night?

And a last question: i never really understood how to use the bathmate properly. I couldn’t find ANYWHERE an information about how much times we should pump. Should i pump 2 times? 1 time then wait 5 min doing nothing, then 1 more time?

Thanks everyone hope that wasnt too long

Hi Matt !
    By reading your post I came to a conclusion that you might be overtraining it,so maybe try adding extra days of rest ,or less pumping time while erect maybe till your penis gets used to ?
    As of deciding to do it before or after or later after stretches I think is totally up to u ,there's no right or wrong it's just how it feels for you and your free time to do so ,so just check what's best for you .
    And regarding your pumping I've found this tread when I tried pumping before https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts
    from BIG AL and was following it ,for me personaly it felt like it was alot to increase 1min a day at the beggining ,so on some days I did less or same instead of increasing ,and I think most important is to listen to your PI's and all will be good ^^
    Note that I'm no pro at all this and maybe someone more experienced and knowledgeable could advise better but I think that's pretty much it .

Good Luck !

Comment

Working...
    X