PE with genital warts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE with genital warts?

Guys, I have genital warts on my pennis... Doctor burned them like 5 years ago and he prescribed me some creams and they went away and never came back but I moved to another country and recently, they appeared again but now I don't remember which creams helped me to kill them, and I don't know if I should go to the doctor to burn them again. I have read many people kill the warts with only the creams.

The thing is... Can I continue to do PE with genital warts? What about pumps? I took a break lately from PE because all of this but I want to get on it again.

Other question is, I need to stop using a sock with rice to heat my pennis, what else can I use that I can clean fast, reuse, and works good for PE? Gel pads work?

Thank a lot for all the help I can get!

I use an electric heating pad from amazon. If not, just use a hair dryer but that'll dry you the hell out. You could always just take a hot shower
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Thanks for the reply brother

Do you mind sharing which one do you have, I just saw a few ones and they are large, how do you clean it and how often?

Comment

Working...
      X