Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing with pubes?

Hey brothers,

Im new here, literally just finished my first workout, Im following PESGs routine.

1. 10 minute warm up
    2. Stretching (left, right straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches) x25 kegals
    3. 10 minutes of wet jelqing (5 second strokes)
    4. 120 kegals
    5. 100-200 additional kegals throughout the day

Im not sure if Im doing the wet jelq correctly, I feel like my pubes and skin are getting in the way. Does anyone know what Im talking about. Im not really sure how to explain it.

Are you circumcised? I am circumcised and I know my skin gets in the way. With jelqing and holds I just make sure to grab as close to the base as possible, even if I have to pull my skin up from my base with one hand, and then grab with the other. I usually use the overhand Jelq I am not sure if you do this or not but it is far less intrusive in terms of fingers pinching or getting in the way. I only use two fingers to really grab and then my thumb, I am not grabbing much. I try to pull the skin back so I can get the best base grip possible. Not sure if this is what you mean or if this helps you. I have also found if my skin is gathering too much at the top I need to grip less hard with wet jelqs, they are extremely effective at low grip strength, I gained .5" this way in the past doing JP90.

As far as pubes go, I personally like the 5 o clock shadow look, so I shave every 2-3 days, this ensures nothing is in my way and nothing breaks the seal when I use my bathmate. My girlfriend enjoys it more this way as well, I would recommend just shaving completely, nothing is in the way and you can easily measure more accurately, and your dick just looks bigger. I used to think it wasn't masculine, but most male performers shave, after I realized that I haven't had my pubes over .5" it really changed my life for the better tbh.
    Initial size: 5.5" BPEL x 4.25" EG (12/28/17)
    Now: 6.5 BPEL x 5.0 " EG / (6" EL) (1/2/21)
    Long term goal: 7" EL x 6" EG
    I'm not reaching for the stars, just that full feeling, my girlfriend is 5'

Comment

I am circumsized, and yeah that's the problem, you explained it perfect lol. My skin gathers at the top and it feel like I'm just jelqing my skin and not my actual dick.

Not sure what the overhand jelq is though, I'll have to look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben N. Syder View Post
        Are you circumcised? I am circumcised and I know my skin gets in the way. With jelqing and holds I just make sure to grab as close to the base as possible, even if I have to pull my skin up from my base with one hand, and then grab with the other. I usually use the overhand Jelq I am not sure if you do this or not but it is far less intrusive in terms of fingers pinching or getting in the way. I only use two fingers to really grab and then my thumb, I am not grabbing much. I try to pull the skin back so I can get the best base grip possible. Not sure if this is what you mean or if this helps you. I have also found if my skin is gathering too much at the top I need to grip less hard with wet jelqs, they are extremely effective at low grip strength, I gained .5" this way in the past doing JP90.

As far as pubes go, I personally like the 5 o clock shadow look, so I shave every 2-3 days, this ensures nothing is in my way and nothing breaks the seal when I use my bathmate. My girlfriend enjoys it more this way as well, I would recommend just shaving completely, nothing is in the way and you can easily measure more accurately, and your dick just looks bigger. I used to think it wasn't masculine, but most male performers shave, after I realized that I haven't had my pubes over .5" it really changed my life for the better tbh.

I am circumsized, and yeah that's the problem, you explained it perfect lol. My skin gathers at the top and it feel like I'm just jelqing my skin and not my actual dick.

Not sure what the overhand jelq is though, I'll have to look it up.

Comment

Working...
        X