Numbness while using extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numbness while using extender

Finally i have got myself a extender (jes extender) and have never done any pe before. I am on my 4th week now and extending between 1200g and 1500g for 4 hours. No pain at all. The first hour of the day while extending i can usually get 60min without my glands going numb, but the 2nd and 3rd hour my glands start to go numb after about 35-45minutes. This is even if i rest 15 minutes between sessions. I am using the velcro attatchment since i find to be lasting longest with that one. I am also wrapping with the adhesive gause about 3-4 times around the pe**s.

Start bpel 6.69 inches
    Now bpel 6.88 inches

Hi Hangingnslanging,
    Please be careful to only put enough tightness for the device to not slip off but not enough that you go numb.
    I recently experienced some adverse results from using Quick Extender Pro for several months ignoring this warning on the instructional video and now have experienced what seems to be consistent numbness even after a month off from using the device. This is scary. Don't do it.
    I believe much of the feeling has come back but it's not worth the scare.

Thanks
    pedanny

Comment

Originally posted by pedanny View Post
      Hi Hangingnslanging,
      Please be careful to only put enough tightness for the device to not slip off but not enough that you go numb.
      I recently experienced some adverse results from using Quick Extender Pro for several months ignoring this warning on the instructional video and now have experienced what seems to be consistent numbness even after a month off from using the device. This is scary. Don't do it.
      I believe much of the feeling has come back but it's not worth the scare.

Thanks
      pedanny
      Hi pedanny

My shaft is big compared to the glands, so it slips if not. I can balloon it up, but the edge of the glands are too soft so it slips off if i walk. Have tried with comfort strap and velcro. Even got the silicon pad and adhesive gauze. I have yet to try the noose. Maby its better? Did you find out what works best?

- but you did gain tho? Hehe

Comment

Hi hangingnslanging,
        Yes, have had some gains, but if I had done things correctly it wouldn't come at the cost of physical damage. I have had it slip off too many times (once my toddler kicked it off me - OUCH) for me to use this any other time than when I'm working (basically seated). I know not everyone has the benefit of working from home like me tho, so you may find more help in the comfort techniques found here. I haven't tried them but some users claim they can walk around freely and go about their day with this system.

Hope that helps.
        Thanks
        pedanny

Comment

Go to 600grams and take breaks of 30 mins.

Comment

Pedanny
            The toddler kicked it off? Sounds really painful ..
            After i did as you said. I tightened the velcro just so it does not slip, and i set the tension to about 900g-1000g. I went 1 hour without any problems what so ever. I probably could go to 1.5hours, but i think its best to make rests every hour. I even walked around with it. Thank you so much!

Teodeles
            With 600 grams i think i might go for many hours. But will try.

Comment

<spam removed>
              HansTwilight
              Retired Moderator
              PE Gym Editor
              Member of the Month Jan 2017
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by HansTwilight; 03-16-2021, 08:57 PM.

Comment

You should be removing the device periodically (usu. every 30-45 minutes) to ensure there's no circulation issues.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

So Big Al do you recommend removing the strap extender every 30 mins and do 10 secs massage and then put it back on and repeat the same?

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                    So Big Al do you recommend removing the strap extender every 30 mins and do 10 secs massage and then put it back on and repeat the same?
                    I'd recommend taking a few minutes to restore full circulation- and even perform some Erect Kegels. This comes from the Phallosan® Forte Device Protocols for Increasing Penis Size, Strength and Potency
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X