Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging with kegels

Hey mates, quick question here.

So I've been trying to find a way to lump exercises together, & i was reading about the effects of edging with healing. I was trying to do some edging but i think i went a little past the PONR so i stopped & performed a kegel to prevent the coom. However, the tiniest bit dribbled out, not much, but i was able to perform the edge a few more times once i continued masturbating after the 30 second kegel hold, without any more dribble during the next two edges. My questions are:

1) should i not incorporate kegels at POTR, & just simply stop once i hit POTR?

2) Did i just perform the Dry orgasm that i should be avoiding? I technically didn't feel an orgasm but a tiny bit of cum, like a drop, dribbled out.

3) Is it better to perform kegels when erect? Or should i find a way to incorporate the Kegels during stretches/jelqing, instead of just a 'kegel routine'

Sorry for the loads of questions, i'm just trying to land on a good PE routine here where i don't waste time & maximize my growth/ EQ

Partial ejac is fine and nothing to consider a fail. If your PF is balanced, performing a kegel at the right time before ejac will stop PONR, and possibly deliver a DO. Erect kegels are fine, just don't get in the habit of doing erect kegels/kegel holds during stimulation, because eventually you'll be wired for the dreaded premature ejac.

A dry orgasm is just like a wet orgasm, except you don't ejac.

For maximum growth and EQ, pay attention to your PI's.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

how about kegels with cockrings? Ty for the response!

Comment

Working...
      X