Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried Ultimate V-Jelq and Ultimate Jelq, didnt work so well...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried Ultimate V-Jelq and Ultimate Jelq, didnt work so well...

Hello Everyone, glad to be back here.

So, since January 2021, i've been exercising with the Ultimate jelq & Ultimate VJelq Technique, but the result is actually not as good as i thought before.
    There are several points that i need to raise ::
    1. The Warm Up and Warm Down are normal, 10 minute each
    2. I started the Ultimate Jelq with 50 reps, 3 sets, and Ultimate VJelq 30 reps, 3 sets, for 2 weeks. Then, for every 2 weeks, i increased the frequency by 10 reps, each, so by the end of this month, i reached 100 reps, 3 sets for UJelq and 80 reps, 3 sets for UVJelq
    3. The result :: unfortunately no significant result, i only got 0.1-0.2 cm in length, but i assumed it was probably from my EQ. For girth, no increase whatsoever
    4. I have done it with enough pressure and enough time (3-5 sec, as it recommended)
    5. Did i do something wrong? because if i didnt, i think its time to change my routine as well taking one week full rest. Do you guys have any recommendation about any intermediate/advanced routine that could help? (cant use any devices yet, i live with another family members)

Any reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks everyone !!
    Initial Penis Size :
    BPEL = 5.82" / 14.8 cm
    EG = 4.33" / 11 cm

Target For:
    3 Months : BPEL = 6.22" / 15.8 cm || EG = 4.8" / 12.2 cm
    6 Months : BPEL = 6.61" / 16.8 cm || EG = 5.3" / 13.4 cm

3 Months Progress : BPEL = 6.14" / 15.6 cm || EG = 4.8" / 12.2 cm

What about REST DAYS?
    What was your Frequency?
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 03-30-2021, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
      What about REST DAYS?
      What was your Frequency?
      i did the exercise with this pattern :: 3 days exercise - 1 rest - 2 days exercise - 1 rest
      i also did not get any negative PI's
      i already stated my frequency on the previous post
      Initial Penis Size :
      BPEL = 5.82" / 14.8 cm
      EG = 4.33" / 11 cm

Target For:

Comment

Explain the intensity of the grip and the speed of the strokes.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
          Explain the intensity of the grip and the speed of the strokes.
          the intensity was maximum in the way that i didnt hurt my dick, and the speed was around 2-5 sec for each reps
          Initial Penis Size :
          BPEL = 5.82" / 14.8 cm
          EG = 4.33" / 11 cm

Target For:

Comment

The reasons of your failure are :
            1) Too much intensity
            2) Not enough time under tension (3-5secs).

Start your session with 10 mins of LIGHT manual stretching SO and SD directions only and hold the stretches for 1min.
            After every 1min stretch set do 5secs of helicopter shakes and go for the next set.
            Intensity:Just stretch your flaccid till reaches the MFSL and keep it there STATIC with no further tension.
            After this do 15 mins of SO jelqing with LIGHT grip and every stroke duration of 7 to 10 secs.

Comment

While perhaps more then not would suggest going with lighter grip strength, I have always used a lot of pressure. I keep saying this, no one has a patent on what is best for any individual. That being said, maybe a tight grip isn't the most effective for you. There are so many variables, frequency, stroke nbr, grip strength and stroke speed, etc. On top of that there is technique, proper measuring, life stresses, etc. Prior to 2021 what was your routine and did you struggle making gains then also?
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

You are forgetting the importance of the executed jelq itself: Is it smooth? What is the percentage of erection? Can you feel all the blood going from the base all the way til the glans, while everything feels like you can't fit anymore blood in it? Do you use enough oil?

It is important that your penis is at least 50-60% erect in order to push the blood properly from the base and all the way to the glans. You should feel the blood in the CS pushing through, expanding it all the way to the glans, feeling the glans expand to its max as well, on every single jelq. If the erection percentage is off, the jelq will not be executed well and you are basically pushing some blood, some skin, some tunica, etc.
                BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Working...
                X