No announcement yet.

100 reps with more than 2 days of rest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 reps with more than 2 days of rest?

Hi guys, thanks for letting me join here. I have a question, ive read from another user he was able to achieve gains doing less than 200 reps of jelqing. Id like to know has anyone ever gotten good gains with less than 200 reps? And as for rest days, doesnt the penis need rest days after a jelqing workout just like muscles do instead of jelquing conescutively for 5 days?
    Im currently looking at jeqing for mondays, wednesdays and fridays with rest days in between for optimum recovery.

100 to 200 good slow gentle jelqs 5 days on with 2 days rest seemed to work for me.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the reply. Whats your opinion on alternating jelqing on rest days? For example Jelqing then rest, then jelqing and rest again until the 3rd day? Should I jelq continuously for 3 days or would there be better results if I give my muscle a rest day in between like you would your other muscles?

Comment

There all kinds of schedules out there, no one has a patent on the best one. If you do intense jelqing, rest days between is not a bad idea. However, if you are one of the guys who prefers light jelging, then jelging multiple days in a row is probably not going to cause you any issues either. When I was at my max in regards to my jelqing sessions, I probably did around 200 very slow, very intense strokes, but did them on no particular schedule. I went off how I felt on any given day. Probably maxed out at a dozen days in a row, but more often probably four or five days in a row. Doubt I ever took two days off. That was me, and I repeat, no one has a patent on this shit.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          There all kinds of schedules out there, no one has a patent on the best one. If you do intense jelqing, rest days between is not a bad idea. However, if you are one of the guys who prefers light jelging, then jelging multiple days in a row is probably not going to cause you any issues either. When I was at my max in regards to my jelqing sessions, I probably did around 200 very slow, very intense strokes, but did them on no particular schedule. I went off how I felt on any given day. Probably maxed out at a dozen days in a row, but more often probably four or five days in a row. Doubt I ever took two days off. That was me, and I repeat, no one has a patent on this shit.
          Yeah im aware. Just wanted to hear others insight or if they tried something outa the box.

Comment

Everyone is different and how they view intensity is subjective. Best thing to do is experiment (paying attention to PIs), find what works best for you, and post/log your progress here so others may benefit or provide tips to help you along.

Comment

gotcha! thanks. I will keep that in mind.

Comment

Working...
              X